PREMIER Marketing Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

PREMIER Marketing Solutions Reviews

Found 4 reviews

1.8
  1. "PREMIER Marketing is a great company, and they reward their employees for their hard work."

Current Employee - HUman Resources Management in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at PREMIER Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a professional environment with friendly, motivated staff. There are always great results produced at the end of the day, driven by an excellent team. Each person who works here can name something different that they love about the company.

Cons

There are no downsides to working at PREMIER Marketing. Every day is a good day, and we each strive to be the best that we can be for our clients and for ourselves as a company with a great reputation.

PREMIER Marketing Solutions2013-08-19

"No pay"

Former Employee - Telemarketer

I worked at PREMIER Marketing Solutions

Pros

None; uncompensated even a penny for hours of work.

Cons

Owner promises a minimum wage when hiring, then backtracks and pays nothing. Should be classified as employees per IRS guidelines, but he misclassifies as 1099 in order to evade paying minimum wage or any wage. Promises "hot leads" and easy customer rescheduling in interview. Reality is hundreds of customers who feel harassed by the company and have previously said no dozens of times. Working here will lose you money-...

Advice to Management

Stop trying to steal labor. If you don't intend to pay people, you shouldn't be "hiring".

PREMIER Marketing Solutions2016-07-24

"Poorly Run, unprofessional"

I worked at PREMIER Marketing Solutions full-time

Pros

Competitive atmosphere Salary pay structure Team oriented

Cons

Starting pay too low Management is unprofessional Drama on a daily basis Sexist atmosphere Very limited knowledge of products they are advertising

Advice to Management

Grow up

PREMIER Marketing Solutions2015-06-25

"Why wouldn"

Current Employee - Assistant Director of Recruiting in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at PREMIER Marketing Solutions

Pros

Relaxed, family-like environment. A lot of support for both professional and personal struggles and accomplishments. Flexible scheduling, relaxed management Best training and most highly skilled group of people to learn this craft from. Best compensation plans I've ever seen in this industry.

Cons

Work/life balance - personal con for me, nobody ever told me I had to work as much as I do. But my success here pushes me to put more time in and keep moving forward.

Advice to Management

Grow

PREMIER Marketing Solutions2015-05-12