PRIDE TECHNOLOGIES OF OHIO Reviews | Glassdoor

PRIDE TECHNOLOGIES OF OHIO Reviews

2.2
CEO

1. "Transparent organization that demands accountability and delivers integrity"

Current Employee - Business Development Specialist in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Business Development Specialist in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at PRIDE TECHNOLOGIES OF OHIO full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The Cincinnati location has two current business practice areas that are fully up and operational and although I only have limited responsibilities in each of them the people working in them are great to work with, engaging and always ready to help and assist in any way they can.

I joined to serve a principle role in starting up a third business practice area and the experience so far has met or exceeded all of my expectations. They were candid and transparent throughout the interview process and have delivered on what they've promised to assist me in my efforts.

The organization as a whole demands professionalism in your job performance and holds you accountable for your actions and contributions. In return, you are given respect and freedom to exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and compensated in a manner that shows they are willing to reward performers and contributors.

Cons

Not really much to report on the con side of things other than some words of warning... if you're looking to join Pride and are going to try and fly under the radar and simply collect a paycheck for just meeting the requirements of your job description this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and letting the team know about the changes and transformations that are being made. It certainly cuts down on the "fear of change," affords team members the ability to have their voices heard and reduces the impact to productivity by cutting down on the grapevine talk.

2. "Data Entry"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Pros

I was placed at a job immediately.

Cons

The pay is low and there is no paid time off for temps no matter how long you work there.

3. "Bad Leadership"

Former Employee - Hardware Engineer in Dayton, OH
    Former Employee - Hardware Engineer in Dayton, OH

I worked at PRIDE TECHNOLOGIES OF OHIO full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

People that work there seem to know their stuff

Cons

The Management are chauvinistic men that think they know more than they actually do. They are hard to get along with if you don't like what what like. Its also a revolving door that they don't want to take care of more than half their employees. The insurance was/is the most expensive I have ever paid at a company. A little over $500 A PAYCHECK for just medical!

Advice to Management

Spend some money on your employees, instead of a new BMW every year.

5. "Good consulting company with a lot going for it"

I worked at PRIDE TECHNOLOGIES OF OHIO full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good pay, lots of successful inroads into some great companies, very forward thinking in terms of where to go next, Chris Philpott does very good job in a directorship role.

Cons

Some areas of management can be tough to work with (two directors can be confusing).