PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS Reviews | Glassdoor

PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS Reviews

Found 23 reviews

2.6
Dipesh Shah
  1. "Supportive place for a motivated home care clinician"

Former Employee - OTRL

I worked at PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS full-time

Pros

PTS is a family-oriented and friendly company to work for! As a field clinician, I appreciated the communication with the office and their efforts to make our days as smooth as possible- very accommodating. A great place to have independence with your schedule and clinical skills. The only reason I left was to experience a different setting and take a break from homecare.

Cons

Fluctuating caseload/territory based on census, however they tried their best to keep us full

PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS2019-02-01
    • "Progressive leadership / industry leader"

I have been working at PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS full-time

Pros

Insightful leadership in a growing space poised for future expansion. Leadership is well versed on the industry landscape and will be prepared for all challenges. Fair.

Cons

Fast paced environment.

PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS2018-03-19

"Run as fast as you can"

I worked at PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS part-time

Pros

Independent job. You get to work on your own a lot.

Cons

Everything. Poor management. Condescending culture. I hated this job. Super stressful. Boss wants you to work no matter what. Don't accept this job.

Advice to Management

Actually respect your employees.

PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS2018-02-07

"Messed up agency"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I worked at PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get Free water to drink.

Cons

Operates on a shoestring budget. Lots of demands from office. Poorly managed with the worst communication.

Advice to Management

Hire decent people so company can survive.

PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS2018-02-01

March 15, 2018

I'm so sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience in your role at P.T.S. Having worked for us for more then a year, I would have hoped that your experience would have had a positive outcome. Our investment in our people, training sessions, seminars and regular meetings ...

"Do not waste your time"

I worked at PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS part-time

Pros

Some very nice office staff

Cons

They tried to withhold my last 2 paychecks on various and alternating excuses. The state made them pay up.

Advice to Management

Follow the law. Stop lying to and about your employees.

PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS2017-12-16

March 15, 2018

I'm sorry your experience with us was not more positive. There are lots of good things happening at P.T.S and we are passionate about our employees. Should you wish to discuss your experience I invite you to call me to talk about it so that may learn from each other, allowing ...

• "Physical Therapist"

I worked at PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Awesome working atmosphere, loved working in the company. The owners are always ready to support at any cost and anytime. Pay checks always received on time and without any improper deductions.

Cons

Worked almost for 4 years and would not have resigned if I had to relocate and nothing company specific, the only cons are related to industry

Advice to Management

Awesome work conducted by the management team and would say, keep up the good work.

PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS2017-10-26

March 19, 2018

I love how excited and satisfied you sound about your job! Isn't it great to have a job we really enjoy! Thank you for sharing your positive and energizing experience with us Stephen Krause Business Development PTS

"Don't work here"

I worked at PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS full-time

Pros

All negative and no fun place.. I wish i can even find one positive thing to say.

Cons

STOP being cheap and Hire someone to plough snow in your parking lot so your employees won't slip and fall.

Advice to Management

Owner should not tout himself as big shot and cut corners everywhere. Cover benefits with generous contributions. Respect your staff's opinion.

PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS2017-11-12

March 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. While I’m sorry you’re experience was not more positive, I do hope there was some constructive experiences as well. I appreciate that you took the time to share this with us. Stephen Krause Business Development PTS

"Best Place to work"

Former Employee - Physical Therapist in Troy, MI

I worked at PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

At Professional Therapy Solutions, one learns how a smooth a fully professional organization works

Cons

The only problem I find is with transit but the industry requires transit so not much of a problem

Advice to Management

Stay awesome and cool folks like you are.

PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS2017-07-12

July 17, 2017

Thank you for writing a great review. This really makes my day as the positive feedback is always welcome.

"Excellent Company to work with"

Former Employee - Occupational Therapist in Troy, MI

I worked at PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The working environment is excellent, the owner's vision is quite crisp and clear. The way they work it feels like you are working in one big family

Cons

Nothing company specific, the only cons are related to industry

Advice to Management

They are doing great, only advice would be there should be more team interaction on a daily basis.

PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS2017-07-07

July 17, 2017

Thank you for the great comments. I will definitely take the team meeting into consideration to foster more collaboration.

"A Living Nightmare and an Example of How to Mismanage Your People"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I worked at PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Located in Troy by a lot of businesses. Connected to some of the bigger home health care agencies in the state. Employs a lot of people newer to the home care industry to give them a chance in the field. Nothing else really comes to mind as positive

Cons

This is definitely one of the most disorganized and unprofessional places to work for. They talk about a lot of opportunities to grow and advance in the office, but those are all a lie. They keep their power and make you feel bad about things that are their own failures and not your responsibility. The owners are never there when you need them and have cameras in all of the offices to track you. No paid time off and...

Advice to Management

I think to focus more on your employees including their: basic needs for respect, appreciation, and adequate rewards and compensation when they succeed. Show more trust to your employees by removing the cameras from the office that track them and make them uncomfortable. I do think the place could be turned around. Maybe it needs an outside party to come in and help guide them. Overall, listening more and reacting...

PROFESSIONAL THERAPY SOLUTIONS2017-08-09

March 15, 2018

Extremely sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience while working at the head PTS office. Having worked with PTS for as many months as you did I would have hoped that your experience would have cultivated ‘some’ positive takeaways. As one of the ‘leaders in our ...

Found 23 reviews