PVH Corp. Reviews | Glassdoor

US - All Cities

3.9

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "Work life balance was not always the best" (in 29 reviews)

• "Lack of Communication fron Human Resource" (in 8 reviews)

1. "Great place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I work with honest, intelligent and hard-working people that are dedicated to doing the right thing. Our company is driven by great people, including our leadership, and great brands. PVH truly values its talented associates and invests in us by offering amazing perks and benefits. Working at PVH has been amazing experience that has allowed me to be more confident, competent and empowered in my role. I have had the opportunity to learn and develop my skillsets, and make an impact on the way we do business.

Cons

Lot of politics and red tape. Sometimes takes a while to get things done, but people are generally open-minded and willing to help out.

Advice to Management

Continue to give associates the tools and platforms to succeed at work and in their roles.

Nov 1, 2018 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Taking care of associates is one of our core values, and we’re always looking for ways to ensure our associates have equal access to growth and... More

2. "Good Benefits"

Current Employee - Assistant Buyer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Assistant Buyer in New York, NY

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Benefits are great and useful

Cons

none at the moment

3. "The most draining job I’ve had."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bridgewater, NJ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time

Pros

discounts, hourly pay (starting at $17hr) and free snack room.

Cons

The hours are terrible as a customer service rep, you don’t even get two consecutive days off. The night shift only consist of African Americans (this isn’t by choice). The entire department is micro managed. The supervisors have exhausted theirselves in their position, which causes daily unprofessionalism and lack of care or urgency when assistance is called for.

Advice to Management

Crack down on your warehouses and work out a better deal with UPS - USPS to ensure that deliveries are being made in full. The call volume should not be consumed with mis ships/ short ships and lost packages. These calls only lead to threats of customers no longer shopping with us.

4. "Unfair Pay"

Former Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Tannersville, PA
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Tannersville, PA

I worked at PVH Corp. part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked in their Van Heusen branch and the discounts were great. We got 50% off work clothes (since we had to wear clothes from the brand) and 40% at the other corporate branches (Tommy, Calvin, Bass, etc.). My coworkers where some of the best people and the atmosphere was pretty good.

Cons

I worked there for a year and my pay only went up $0.10 ($8.00 to $8.10). There were new people who got paid more than a dollar more than I did who didn't even have the experience. The employees who have been there for longer amounts of time were not treated as fairly as the newcomers.
    **This was only at my location, so I do not believe others are the same.

Advice to Management

Please treat older employees the same as you did when they first started working there.

Jan 14, 2019 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are dedicated to always improving our compensation & benefits package. If you’d like to provide further feedback please email us at... More

5. "GREAT COMPANY"

Current Employee - Customer Account Analyst in Bridgewater, NJ
    Current Employee - Customer Account Analyst in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Supportive of employees, they listen to your concerns/needs
    Summer hours on Fridays
    Good benefits
    Room to move/grow

Cons

Pay could be more competitive

Jan 14, 2019 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We aim to provide a positive, inclusive, and enjoyable work environment to all of our associates.

"Senior Manager Supply Chain"

Current Employee - Senior Manager Supply Chain in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Manager Supply Chain in New York, NY

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great benefits, decent hours, great top management team

Cons

Not great at promoting from within

Dec 14, 2018 – Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your kind review! We’re glad you listed benefits as a pro. It’s good to know our efforts to further employee development haven’t gone unnoticed.

7. "Sales"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at PVH Corp. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They have solid benefits for families

Cons

large corporate culture can be bureaucratic

Dec 14, 2018 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience at PVH.

8. "Great place to work, Honestly satisfied with my job."

Current Employee - Material Handler in Jonesville, NC
    Current Employee - Material Handler in Jonesville, NC

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people, Benefits are very good, Seem to honestly care about employees and genuinely appreciate hard work. Meals catered nearly every other overtime night worked. Doesn't lay off full time employees .

Cons

We've been working 6 nights a week for months now. Meaning I get off Saturday morning and go back in Sunday night ,in that distribution Center every day of the week. Better than having no work though, just gets tiring month after month. One more con would be in my dept anyway is that some brown nosers seem to do nothing night after night and get by with it, leaving fellow employees to pick up their slack. I would not say that's company wide though.

Advice to Management

If people have proven over a period of time that they are unwilling to put in an honest days work and earn their pay , Show them the door it's really insulting to those of us who work hard and take pride in our work.

Dec 14, 2018 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you enjoy working with your team members and our unique... More

"Fabric Research and Development Manager"

Current Employee - Fabric Research and Development Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Fabric Research and Development Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The designers, technical designers and even production teams were great people to work with. Very collaborative group of people.

Cons

I worked from 7am - midnight most days. And would watch executives leave everyday at 5pm and make comments of why am I still working when they refused to give our department money to hire anyone. But yet if I left early I was reprimanded for not getting the work done when I was working the hours of 2 people. There is definitely a glass ceiling at this place...not to be rude but all men that just balance the cost sheets and don't see the people below the glass hustling non- stop till they are burnt out. (why I left, over worked).

Advice to Management

There seems to be a TON of executives that just go from meetings to meeting discussing process. Which strategy is important for a large company such as PVH. But maybe if you invested more of the budget into the actual people doing the work that would get you further then the budget on the many many executives that arrive in their car service and push out orders. Do we need so many that eat up valuable budget? What are they contributing as far as making the company profitable?

Nov 1, 2018 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate you letting us know what is going on and we take these concerns very seriously. So that we can address this, please email us at... More

"Design position at PVH New York"

Former Employee - Designer in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Designer in New York, NY

I worked at PVH Corp. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good benefits, lots of classes offered, volunteer opportunities, and mentor programs.

Cons

Culture and Work/life balance,

Nov 1, 2018 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience at PVH.