PVH Corp. Reviews | Glassdoor

US - All CitiesFull-timePart-time

3.9

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "Work life balance was not always the best" (in 29 reviews)

• "Lack of Communication fron Human Resource" (in 8 reviews)

1. "Great place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I work with honest, intelligent and hard-working people that are dedicated to doing the right thing. Our company is driven by great people, including our leadership, and great brands. PVH truly values its talented associates and invests in us by offering amazing perks and benefits. Working at PVH has been amazing experience that has allowed me to be more confident, competent and empowered in my role. I have had the opportunity to learn and develop my skillsets, and make an impact on the way we do business.

Cons

Lot of politics and red tape. Sometimes takes a while to get things done, but people are generally open-minded and willing to help out.

Advice to Management

Continue to give associates the tools and platforms to succeed at work and in their roles.

Nov 1, 2018 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Taking care of associates is one of our core values, and we’re always looking for ways to ensure our associates have equal access to growth and... More

2. "Senior Manager Supply Chain"

Current Employee - Senior Manager Supply Chain in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Manager Supply Chain in New York, NY

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great benefits, decent hours, great top management team

Cons

Not great at promoting from within

3. "Sales"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at PVH Corp. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They have solid benefits for families

Cons

large corporate culture can be bureaucratic

4. "Great place to work, Honestly satisfied with my job."

Current Employee - Material Handler in Jonesville, NC
    Current Employee - Material Handler in Jonesville, NC

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people, Benefits are very good, Seem to honestly care about employees and genuinely appreciate hard work. Meals catered nearly every other overtime night worked. Doesn't lay off full time employees .

Cons

We've been working 6 nights a week for months now. Meaning I get off Saturday morning and go back in Sunday night ,in that distribution Center every day of the week. Better than having no work though, just gets tiring month after month. One more con would be in my dept anyway is that some brown nosers seem to do nothing night after night and get by with it, leaving fellow employees to pick up their slack. I would not say that's company wide though.

Advice to Management

If people have proven over a period of time that they are unwilling to put in an honest days work and earn their pay , Show them the door it's really insulting to those of us who work hard and take pride in our work.

"Fabric Research and Development Manager"

Current Employee - Fabric Research and Development Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Fabric Research and Development Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The designers, technical designers and even production teams were great people to work with. Very collaborative group of people.

Cons

I worked from 7am - midnight most days. And would watch executives leave everyday at 5pm and make comments of why am I still working when they refused to give our department money to hire anyone. But yet if I left early I was reprimanded for not getting the work done when I was working the hours of 2 people. There is definitely a glass ceiling at this place...not to be rude but all men that just balance the cost sheets and don't see the people below the glass hustling non- stop till they are burnt out. (why I left, over worked).

Advice to Management

There seems to be a TON of executives that just go from meetings to meeting discussing process. Which strategy is important for a large company such as PVH. But maybe if you invested more of the budget into the actual people doing the work that would get you further then the budget on the many many executives that arrive in their car service and push out orders. Do we need so many that eat up valuable budget? What are they contributing as far as making the company profitable?

Nov 1, 2018 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate you letting us know what is going on and we take these concerns very seriously. So that we can address this, please email us at... More

"Design position at PVH New York"

Former Employee - Designer in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Designer in New York, NY

I worked at PVH Corp. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good benefits, lots of classes offered, volunteer opportunities, and mentor programs.

Cons

Culture and Work/life balance,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience at PVH.

7. "Sales Associate Review"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Mayaguez, PR
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Mayaguez, PR

I have been working at PVH Corp. part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Growth Potential Within Company

Cons

Low amount of hours when you start working

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience at PVH.

8. "It isn’t the company, but the teams that need improvement"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at PVH Corp. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for.
    Great benefits, work life balance is good, room for growth, and culture.

Cons

Applies to the department I worked for. Lack of training from management.
    Lack of organizational skills.
    Lack of communication.

Advice to Management

Provide efficient and through training to new hires and stop making excuses as to why training was never accomplished. Set realistic goals and be efficient rather then leaving things for last minute. Being organize helps a lot.

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience at PVH.

"Beware of the Heritage Brands: Worst Job Ever"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at PVH Corp. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Pension after 7 years, if you make it that long
    -Hardworking people who don't deserve to work for sociopathic, selfish leaders
    -Pay is competitive by industry standards
    -The building has 3 points of entry/exit—excellent for when planning your escape

Cons

-Heritage Brands leadership needs an overhaul. They are misogynistic, indecisive, and more in competition with each other than other brands. They don't care about employees at all. A couple suffer from a Napoleon complex, but the tall ones are equally as vile.

-The lowest morale out of any group of people I've ever worked with. Why people stay after the 7 yr pension opportunity kicks, I'll never know.

-There's some discord amongst the departments. It feels like working for separate companies with separate goals.

-As long as they make their numbers, the goons that run their departments aren't going anywhere, which is unfortunate. PVH as a corporation has an excellent reputation, but to allow this level of dysfunction to continue is absurd. Money first and then people, I guess.
    -Complete lack of direction. Remember to bring a compass, map, and some trail mix; it's going to be a while before you get any direction.

Advice to Management

The men in charge of the departments are gross, overgrown junior high boys in a locker room masquerading as an apparel company. But as long as people stick around because they're trying to get their pension and numbers are met for shareholders, who cares, right? HR is well aware of these goons and their reputation, yet the continue their reign of insanity, irrationality, and lunacy. These clowns in pleated khakis need to go!

Nov 1, 2018 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate you letting us know what is going on in regards to Heritage Brands leadership and we take these concerns very seriously. So that we... More

10. "If you need to make some money, Calvin Klein is a good choice."

Current Employee - Lead Cashier in Plantation, FL
    Current Employee - Lead Cashier in Plantation, FL

I have been working at PVH Corp. part-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Air conditioning
    - pleasant environment
    - for the most part, friendly associates and customers

Cons

- repetitive
    - can be stressful for some people

Advice to Management

Not much to say. Just be more considerate towards your associates. Do not separate yourself from them, imagine yourself in their shoes.

Sep 24, 2018 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience in our Plantation, FL store. We will pass your comments on store management onto the appropriate team.