PVH Corp. Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated October 16, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Can be difficult to maintain work/life balance (in 24 reviews)

• The upper management should be more considerate of employees (in 18 reviews)

1. "All-in-all, a very good company to its employees"

Current Employee - IT Senior Business Analyst in Bridgewater, NJ
    Current Employee - IT Senior Business Analyst in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of corporate holidays, relaxed dress code, fantastic benefits, good salaries and bonuses, profitability shared with employees via bonus and corporate events. The atmosphere is friendly and there seems to be genuine care for the well-being of associates. There is a huge investment in new technology and infrastructure which will lead to fantastic career opportunities for many individuals.

Cons

There are a lot of corporate offices (in addition to DC's), so there is a fair amount of travel between them (mostly within a 1-2 hour commute). Expectations of deliverables are sometimes unrealistic and misunderstood. Management is a little top-heavy, this is good for salaries, but leads to a lot of meetings and completing "day-job" activities after hours. Decisions are too often made "by committee" via meetings, when in some cases a more authoritative approach could be more efficient.

Advice to Management

Trust in your direct reports that they are the subject matter experts and understand the right thing to do. Be wary of letting corporate politics interfere with doing the right thing and hindering success. Reduce meeting obligations in order to foster better work/life balance AND accomplish goals/deliverables more quickly.

Oct 6, 2017 – Employer Branding and Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We aim to provide a positive, inclusive, and enjoyable work environment to all of our associates.

2. "Good company driven by core values"

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Global organization
    Good benefits package
    Corporate University
    Leadership programs
    Strong senior leadership
    Smart, passionate, friendly people
    Very involved with communities and charities
    Committed to doing the right thing
    Opportunities to grow/move around the organization
    Health advocacy

Cons

Can be difficult to maintain work/life balance
    Not the most innovative or cutting edge

Oct 6, 2017 – Employer Branding and Social Media Coordinator

Thanks for taking the time to write your review. Our associates are one of our top priorities, so we’re glad you thought PVH was a great place to work!

3. "Amazing Place To Work!"

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- A strong focus on career development (PVH U, goal check-ins, etc)
    - Amazing brands with strong leadership guiding
    - Departments are always looking to better themselves and be more competitive within the industry
    - The best work life balance I've experienced in my career

Cons

Some departments have an old school management style but the larger company is trying to shift this mentality (minimal flex time, working from home can be taboo)

4. "#WeArePVH"

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

PVH is a great company to work for because of the people. Diverse and committed and respectful are adjectives that can be used to describe people working for this company. I wouldn't have worked here for 20+ years if I didn't enjoy the people and find the work challenging.

PVH invests in its people. Various courses are available to improve soft skills (i.e. communications, time management, teambuilding, etc.) and every associate is responsible for their own development, including working with their supervisors/managers to develop a career path. Forums lead by executive leadership have provided insights to the company and our leaders.

Associates are allowed to change roles within the company when they are qualified. PVH makes every effort to support talented individuals.

PVH believes in giving back and provides associates with opportunity to perform community service during business hours.

Cons

Career path can be limited depending on role within department and company. due to not having a significant # of vertical levels in company hierarchy. Thus, management needs to emphasize growth and challenging work vs 'titles'.

Oct 6, 2017 – Employer Branding and Social Media Coordinator

5. "Growth opportunities but "Old School" leadership and culture"

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time

Pros

Work Life Balance, Learning and development opportunities

Cons

Slow to adapt, traditional hierarchy and org structure, titles can be based on tenure not talent in some areas

Advice to Management

More face time

Oct 6, 2017 – Employer Branding and Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience at PVH.

6. "VP"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Caring company, whose values are held no matter what the circumstances. Family first motto and sometimes that family is PVH associates. Not often that you see a company cut the red tape to be of service to individual associates.

Cons

There truly are none. I have worked here for 35 years and nothing stands out that positive action want taken for.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you are doing. Creating a positive environment where there are no limits set to achieve what you desire.

Oct 6, 2017 – Employer Branding and Social Media Coordinator

Thanks for taking the time to write your review. Our associates are one of our top priorities, so we’re glad you think of PVH as a great place to work!

7. "Employed & Proud"

Current Employee - Production Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Production Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Amazing culture, benefits and overall corporation

Cons

Optical illusions at times outweigh the reality of certain performances.

Advice to Management

More recognition and reward of hard work -- to keep employees engaged and motivated for growth and success.

8. "Awesome company!!!"

Current Employee - IT Director in Bridgewater, NJ
    Current Employee - IT Director in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The management team at PVH is top notch. They are smart people who conduct business with a great deal of integrity. Many of them have been promoted from within to the very highest levels of the company. The culture encourages respect and collaboration and the benefits are excellent. I love working at this company. I worked for them a long time ago, left to try other things and came back again several years ago. Not many companies measure up to PVH in terms of decision making, integrity and respect for their employees.

Cons

Would love a better work from home policy. Can be challenging working across time zones with foreign offices but this is true anywhere.

Advice to Management

keep up the great work!!

9. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Bridgewater, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture. No politics. Everyone wants to get stuff done.

Cons

Lot of work at times but I suppose that's also self imposed.

Oct 6, 2017 – Employer Branding and Social Media Coordinator

10. "PVH Corporate Office in NY - Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Product Development Associate (PDA)
    Current Employee - Senior Product Development Associate (PDA)

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time

Pros

This company is an awesome place to work. The major pro for me is there are a lot of opportunities here to grow and get promotions. This company doesn't mind when you want to learn more by taking classes and/or learning another department in the company. Company has great benefits as in 401K, pension plan, etc. Work life balance is awesome. The teams are really cool to work with. Lots of fun company activities.

Cons

I don't have much down fall to say about the company. Overall it is an awesome place to work. Lots of open floor plan which I am not into, but that seems to be the new thing with many companies.

Advice to Management

Advice to Management is to continue to be an open ear to our opinions in which this company already does.