KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

PVH Corp.

Engaged Employer

PVH Corp.

Add a Review

PVH Corp. Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Jan 21, 2021

Found 69 of over 1,457 reviews

4.0
PVH Corp. CEO Stefan Larsson
Stefan Larsson
Pros
  • "Great benefits and team structures(in 97 reviews)

• "People, Community, social responsibility, work life balance(in 77 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work-life balance, employees spread too thin(in 42 reviews)

• "Occasionally, upper management can be a pain(in 25 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of PVH Corp. and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Merchandiser

Jan 21, 2021 - Merchandiser in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

People, Community, social responsibility, work life balance

Cons

None that I can think of

2. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great Retail Corporate Career

Jan 8, 2021 - Allocation Analyst in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work Life Balance and Benefits

Cons

Sometimes to reactionary making things more complicated than needed.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great job

Nov 28, 2020 - Assistant Store Manager in Howell, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay Great management team Great employee discount Company discount Raises every year

Cons

Closing the store down Going all online Work life balance is bad Required to work every weekend if full time Really pushy about rewards

PVH Corp. Response

Thank you for sharing your experience. We have always believed that our associates are our biggest assets. We appreciate your input, especially during these challenging times. If you have any further feedback to share please don’t hesitate to email us at careers@pvh.com.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Managers play favors so don't expect to ever be promoted or move up unless you're a favorite.

Oct 15, 2020 - Account Support Associate in Bridgewater, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, good work life balance.

Cons

All the managers play favorites, if you're not a favorite then you'll pretty much be treated like the step child of the team. There is literally no room for growth within your department, unless of course you happen to be your managers favorite, and it is nearly impossible to find a position in another department. The salary also leaves much to be desired for the amount of work you are expected to do. 40+ hours a week and you will barely make more than minimum wage. Your yearly raise is in the hands of your manager as well, and based on "performance".

4 people found this review helpful

PVH Corp. Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We’d love to learn more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email us at careers@pvh.com.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Role

Oct 26, 2020 - Account Executive in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance at PVH

Cons

i don't have any cons

Inclusion & Diversity Manager, Strategic Partnerships & Analytics

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We aim to provide a positive, inclusive, and enjoyable work environment to all of our associates.

6. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

N/A

Dec 28, 2020 - Senior Buyer in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Environment, People, Competitive Benefits, Executive Team.

Cons

Growth Opportunities, Salary, Work/Life Balance, clear direction from leadership, and workload add-ons without increase in salary/title.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Account Executive

Oct 25, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Terrific benefits (healthcare, work from home policy, Summer Fridays, discounts, etc.). Corporately, PVH really treats their employees in high regards. C-level management is extremely transparent with the entire company. Depending on your division and manager, there is great work/life balance, teamwork, and comradery which makes coming to work not feel like such a chore. If you do succeed at your job, PVH has a ton of growth opportunity and are happy to assist with a path for you to grow into. All in all, I think the majority of employees are proud to work at and enjoy working at PVH. Truthfully, I probably never would have left PVH had I not needed to relocate for personal reasons.

Cons

Upper management can tend to play favorites and compensation isn't competitive to other companies (both smaller and larger)

3 people found this review helpful

Coordinator, Employer Branding

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your PVH experience as we always strive to put our associates first. Best wishes on your future endeavors!

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

A company on a downward trajectory

May 27, 2020 - Product Manager in Bridgewater, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership has decided to put in massive investments to overhaul its entire technology ecosystem into the modern world. Coupled with this, their workforce seems to either be set in their ways or reluctant to change. This presents opportunities to learn modern platforms, while easily standing out from the crowd. There exists pockets of strong middle management here, which allows for quick growth towards middle management, if you play your cards right. On the flip side, if you're looking to coast - the company shields resources from any real consequences if you're putting in the bare minimum (sometimes even less).

Cons

Despite the investments in modern technologies, PVH leadership hasn't given any real urgency (resource and manpower) towards actually working differently. This becomes increasingly frustrating, when you're asked to work nights and weekends to launch features that no one ever uses. The work-life balance, coupled with the lackluster performance of resources across the organization causes the seemingly above average salary to end up lackluster, at best, on a per hour basis. The ask to spend nights and weekends away from your family, while allowing other resources to coast (some resources even showing up after 10am and leaving before 1pm) creates a toxic culture that leads to a high churn rate. If you're remotely good at your job, you will be taken advantage of. The incentive structure is based on company performance and has nothing to do with your individual performance. You could be a rockstar; however, you will inevitably get a poor bonus due to the downward trajectory of the organization as a whole. The company offers an entire catalogue of classes through its PVH University program. However, in a cruel twist of irony, if you're a strong performer - you'll never have time to actually leverage this offering.

Continue reading
      7 people found this review helpful

Talent acquisition Program Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We’d love to learn more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email us at socialmedia@pvh.com

9. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

now value

Oct 21, 2019 - Allocation Analyst in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

great company discounts, great benefits. Summer Friday's and WFH days

Cons

* inconsistently with how employees are treated * you work to get management bonuses * micromanagement is encouraged *no appreciation for going above and beyond b ut you are made to feel horrible if 1 mistake is made *feels like you do not work with other departments but instead its an us against them mentality *totes work life balance but this department it is not true * seasoned people are not at all appreciated and feel like they are being forced out *HR works for the management not for the associates.

Continue reading
      4 people found this review helpful

Coordinator, Employer Branding

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience as we want every associate to feel appreciated and heard. We encourage you to provide further details to us at careers@pvh.com so we can address any concerns directly.

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work

Mar 26, 2020 - Director of Sales in Corpus Christi, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people are the best! Volunteer opportunities to give back!

Cons

Work-life balance, employees spread too thin

Coordinator, Employer Branding

Thank you for leaving a review. The well-being of our associates is very important to us and we are always striving to improve. Feel free to email us with further feedback at careers@pvh.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 Reviews