Pacaso Reviews

Austin Allison
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

As good as advertised

Apr 7, 2022 - Acquisitions Associate in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Culture is unmatched - My team is full of smart individuals who will enable my career growth and our companies growth -Strong executive team -Focus on building relationships in a remote environment

Cons

None that I have found yet!

Co-Founder and CEO

Thanks for sharing this review. I love that people and culture are so prominent throughout your Pros feedback. In terms of advice, I agree that onboarding is a big opportunity for us to build upon. I've shared this feedback with the People Team and we're actively working on a more robust onboarding experience going forward. Thanks again! Austin, Co-Founder and CEO.

2. 5.0

Thrilled

Apr 6, 2022 - Sales Principal
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture, support, engagement and overall energy of the company in its entirety is like none I have experienced before. From the beginning with Los as a recruiter and Sam as training guru, you feel like you're in the right place and only time will improve your success. Group and 1:1 correspondence is ongoing and relied upon with a fairly new company.

Cons

None to speak of at this time.

Co-Founder and CEO

Thanks for this feedback and for being part of our Crew. I'm glad to hear that your experience was amazing from the very first conversation with Los. That really means a lot. Austin, Co-Founder and CEO.

3. 5.0

Great place to work

Apr 6, 2022 - Market Principal in Naples, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pacaso is about enriching lives of both the customer ....and its employees! A great place to work, very supportive, positive and a vibrant culture. Truly a culture of rowing together to fulfill on a vision. Well organized, continually streamline processes, engage in an infinite mindset, transparent and operate with integrity. Everyone is accepted, respected and has a voice.

Cons

Tech and real estate is 24/7, planning and scheduling to create balance can be a challenge at times.

Co-Founder and CEO

Thanks for sharing this review and for being part of our Crew. I love that you cite our mission of enriching lives as the thing that energizes you most! Your feedback about the 24/7 nature of our business is also appreciated. Finding balance is indeed a challenge and it's something that we must continue to be conscious of as we scale. Austin, Co-Founder and CEO.

4. 5.0

Unicorn job

Apr 6, 2022 - Sales Principal in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic team. The most welcoming and efficient onboarding process. This crew truly embodies the spirit of a strong distributed workforce - constantly rowing together in everything they do. I am inspired every day I go to work by those around me.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind

Co-Founder and CEO

Thank you so much for sharing this review and for being part of our Crew! Austin, Co-Founder and CEO.

5. 5.0

Amazing People, Outstanding Culture, Incredible Company Overall! 10/10

Apr 6, 2022 - Acquisitions Associate in Naples, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's rare to find a company so focused on customer satisfaction and the overall well-being of its employees.

Cons

Everything has been fantastic so far.

Co-Founder and CEO

Thank you so much for this feedback. It's heartwarming to hear that our obsession over customer satisfaction and focus on our Crew is the thing that excites you most about Pacaso! Austin, Co-Founder and CEO.

6. 5.0

Pacaso Maintanance Manager - Carmel

Mar 30, 2022 - Maintenance Manager in Hacienda Carmel, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The resources are tremendous & very helpful in executing team goals & vision. The support & methods communication via Slack, Backyard/Salesforce helps us accomplish tasks efficiently as a team. The team is comprised of great human beings with great character & many talents. The connection I have made in only two months working for the company has been an enriching experience!

Cons

As we work together, communication can sometimes be challenging. Work schedules for various departments are not always realized & sometimes deliveries do not arrive on time, homes are not always stay ready on time, & deadlines are pushed back.

1 person found this review helpful

Co-Founder and CEO

Thank you for sharing this review. It's great to hear that you are enjoying the people, culture and support system at Pacaso! Your advice is also very fair and constructive. We are growing quickly and must continue to remain aligned and coordinated on all fronts as the complexity of our business scales. This will remain a top priority for us! Austin, Co-Founder and CEO.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Truly is one of the best places to work!

Feb 21, 2022 - Owner Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

The entire company is remote, which can be a positive or negative, but for me it's a huge positive. The flexibility of scheduling your day to ensure our own work/life balance is great. Hiring has been so impressive. I truly feel like I'm working with the best in the game. The interview process with Jacquie and management, was efficient and professional. I have nothing but positive things to say about the culture at Pacaso. Everyone is incredibly supportive, even though we're all connecting virtually.

Cons

Hours can get long, but that's startup life!

Co-Founder and CEO

Thank you for this feedback and management advice! It's really great to hear you specifically call out hiring as the thing that stands out most. I agree that we are very fortunate in this respect. All great companies and corporate cultures start with great people! Austin, Co-Founder and CEO

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing

Feb 11, 2022 - Sales Principal in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture and lifestyle and mission

Cons

Lots of unknowns with start up, hiring too much too quick, don’t want to be lean and mean

Co-Founder and CEO

Thank you for this review and for being part of our Crew! Austin, Co-Founder and CEO

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

High growth stage start up. Roll up your sleeves and get to work.

Feb 1, 2022 - Home Manager in Vail, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity to be part of a company that’s here to stay and growing like crazy. No mater what position you hold your opinions and values are supported and they take time to listen to you. Flexibility in your work day is ultimately the best part of the company.

Cons

New start now up with a lot of evolving processes. Be ready to work a lot but also know that you will be paid well for your time and energy even if things gets crazy. Definitely a roller coaster of a day most of the time.

Co-Founder and CEO

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this review. We appreciate your perspective around expanding operations headcount in market and our presence with local businesses. This is really great feedback and something that we are actively prioritizing both in new and existing markets. Thanks again for this review and for all of your contributions to Pacaso and the Owners we serve. Austin, Co-Founder and CEO.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Focused, well-run company. Amazing culture.

Jan 26, 2022 - Director, Public Affairs in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's very rare to find a hyper-growth company with little operational chaos. Everyone is rowing in the same direction. Pacaso has recruited top-tier talent across the world and there's no question it's the "secret sauce" to our success.

Cons

Pacaso may not be a good fit if remote work isn't for you.

Co-Founder and CEO

Thank you for this review. I agree that people are the secret to our success. I'm honored to be surrounded by such an amazing Crew and thank you for being part of it. Austin, Co-Founder and CEO.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Reviews

Pacaso Reviews FAQs

Pacaso has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 72 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Pacaso to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Pacaso employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Pacaso. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

100% of Pacaso employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pacaso 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Pacaso to be benefits, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be work life balance .

Popular Careers with Pacaso Job Seekers