Want a Free Job Posting?

Pacific Capital Bancorp Reviews

1 review filtered by
  • Any Status
Pacific Capital Bancorp CEO and Director; Chairman and CEO, Pacific Capital Bank Carl B. Webb
Carl B. Webb

1. Not a career for long term

Former Employee - Vice President in Santa Barbara, CA
    Former Employee - Vice President in Santa Barbara, CA

Only if you plan to stay a Teller the rest of your life. The people you serve is about the best thing you face while employed here.

No one cares about anything but there own job. There is much to much effort taken on meetings that go nowhere and management time spent doing nothing more than watching you do the job. If someone at the Executive level really spent the time to see what was needed to be competitive as a "business" bank then there would be a much better effort given from the front line. I also have seen that there is little understanding of how a real business development effort could be run, instead we try things by those that never have been on the front line.

Advice to Management

Learn how to work with your employees. I think they are top heavy and have too many layers of management to really know what is needed for success.

Showing 1 of 13 review