KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.2
Pacific Office Automation President Doug Pitassi
Doug Pitassi

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The amount of money that you can make doing this job is unreal and there are great benefits.(in 33 reviews)
  • "some of the best training out there(in 22 reviews)
  • "great people to work with(in 22 reviews)
  • "The culture and POA is great!(in 22 reviews)
  • "Managers are amazing and very flexible with needing days off.(in 14 reviews)
Cons
  • "It can be long hours but you get out of it what you put into it.(in 38 reviews)
  • "Workload is a joke, customers are always angry, management fails, absolutely do not recommend.(in 15 reviews)
  • "There is absolutely NO work life balance.If you do not like being a salary based employee then this company is not for you.(in 14 reviews)
  • "Coordinating time off is a hassle sometimes.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Long hours every day are required.(in 6 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Pacific Office Automation and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year
    Featured Review

My Review

Mar 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything I’ve experienced/seen/noticed so far has been a pro. At this point it’s almost easier just to categorize everything so that you can get a better sense of what it’s like to work here and so I can organize my thoughts. Coworkers The people I work with directly are fantastic! I’ve never met a better, more talented and intelligent group of people. When I ask someone for an update or need help on a project I actually get what I need. Managers I haven’t had too much experience yet with senior management. They’re not a bad group though. Anytime I have interacted with one of them they’re friendly enough and they always remember my name and what I do at the company, so that’s good. Salary and benefits The pay was actually the reason I took the job in the first place. I was miserable at my last job and I started sending out feelers to other companies. I was considering a few different ones when I interviewed with POA and they gave me a figure for my starting salary that I just was not expecting. I stopped my search that day and the rest is history. Everything related to the day-to-day The work can be stressful at times, especially when there’s a tight turnaround on a critical project. But for the most part it’s a very collaborative environment. My overall opinion My opinion of POA based on the last year and a half with the company is extremely high. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if I ended up staying with the company until retirement. I’m getting everything I ever wanted from a career, so there’s no reason to even consider leaving.

Cons

Like I said, I don’t really have anything to complain about at the moment.

1 person found this review helpful

Pacific Office Automation Response

We love a thorough review! We couldn't agree more with everything you said. We hope that if any complaints arise in the future, we are able to work with you to resolve them. Thank you for trusting POA to help grow your career.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Amazing Technology Sales Organization

Jun 24, 2022 - Technical (IT) Sales Engineer in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture, the solutions, the people and getting to genuinely help clients with solutions, are what I love about Pacific Office Automation. Always having the C-Levels make time to listen to issues about anything is something that doesn't exist in a lot of organizations.

Cons

There can be an overwhelming amount of work which is a good problem to have sometimes that can result in being stressful, but knowing you have a good family like team of resources behind you to deal with the work is a relief.

Pacific Office Automation Response

We know not every company is perfect, but your review illustrates that we're always trying here at POA. Thank you so much for the kind words, 5-star review, and continued support as you grow your career with us. Almost a decade! Thank you again.

3. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

hopefully it’s better

May 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There’s a 200 page manual to train with

Cons

You can read it on weekends

Pacific Office Automation Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee

Tough/great company to work for

May 18, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Gain fantastic real world experience Make a lot of money

Cons

You get as much out as you put in Tough to hit budget every month Face a lot of rejection

Pacific Office Automation Response

Thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled that you have been able to grow and discover real-world experiences here at POA!

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Limited training

May 30, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice office environment with free coffee

Cons

Limited to no training, Cannot work from home, long hours, have to use your own car, toxic environment

Continue reading

Pacific Office Automation Response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Our hiring and training processes are always evolving so we appreciate the valuable feedback you've provided. While we can't speak on every person's work/life balance, we do try our best to accommodate where appropriate. We’re well known for our sales training and development so we’re sorry to hear that wasn’t your experience.

6. 4.0

Build your skills

May 6, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to learn how to really be a sales professional.

Cons

Work life balance is non existent. You will spend every waking minute at the office.

Pacific Office Automation Response

Thank you for leaving a review and 4-star rating. We value the time and effort you put in during your time with us. Regarding work/life balance, we're always listening and adapting, so thank you for the feedback!

7. 5.0

Just great

Apr 18, 2022 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent company to work for, what more can I say?

Cons

Nope none whatsoever, I enjoyed my time here.

Pacific Office Automation Response

We love hearing how much former team members enjoyed their time with us! We hope you're thriving in your new career. Thanks for the review!

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Met great people and grew as an employee

Apr 19, 2022 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

Over the course of time I spent working for Pacific Office Automation, I met a bunch of people who had a profound influence on my life. I also felt that I grew more as an employee than I ever had before.

Cons

Nothing in particular comes to mind.

Pacific Office Automation Response

It's a wonderful thing to hear how an employee has grown and thrived with us. Thanks for the review!

9. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

Apr 25, 2022 - Fleet Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good co workers at the office

Cons

Long days. Won’t make a lot of money in the beginning

Pacific Office Automation Response

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to leave this review!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Salary and healthcare

Apr 6, 2022 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

Full transparency from managers. Good salary and healthcare benefits as well.

Cons

Coordinating time off is a hassle sometimes.

Pacific Office Automation Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive, 5-star review. We're always trying to better our work/life balance processes so thank you for the feedback about time off.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 386 Reviews

Pacific Office Automation Reviews FAQs

Pacific Office Automation has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 392 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Pacific Office Automation to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 25% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Pacific Office Automation employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Pacific Office Automation. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

83% of Pacific Office Automation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pacific Office Automation 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Pacific Office Automation to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be work life balance, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Pacific Office Automation Job Seekers