KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Pacific Office Automation

Engaged Employer

Pacific Office Automation

Add a Review

Pacific Office Automation Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Sep 16, 2021

Found 26 of over 414 reviews

4.1
Pacific Office Automation President Doug Pitassi
Doug Pitassi

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Pacific Office Automation and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Compensation Within High Stress Environment

Jul 14, 2021 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paid for the hard work you put in.

Cons

Work life balance can be lacking

Pacific Office Automation Response

Thank you for leaving this review and we'll take your pros and cons into account!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

National Account Executive

Aug 13, 2016 - National Account Executive in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent compensation & benefits offered

Cons

Difficult work/life balance if you have a family

Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your time at POA. We work hard to provide competitive compensation and benefits for our employees, and we’re so pleased to hear that you had a positive experience working for us. Finding a work/life balance is always hard, especially when you have a family, but know that we will keep your feedback in mind as we continue to grow and improve.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Jul 29, 2022 - Account Manager in Beaverton, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is the best out there.

Cons

You will work a lot and have little work life balance.

Pacific Office Automation Response

Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star rating. We're always striving to find the best balance between life and job responsibilities, so we value your feedback.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Account Manager perspective

May 5, 2015 - Account Manager in Albuquerque, NM
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company will teach you life skills that are priceless. It has high earning potential and amazing benefits. I will be the first to say that this company has molded me into the man I am today, and for that I am forever grateful. The sky is the limit in this organization, but you have to have a strong will to win.

Cons

The hours are long and the initial work life balance can be difficult to deal with.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee

Account Representative

Nov 26, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the people were nice

Cons

Lack of training Work Life balance

Corporate Recruiter

Thanks for your feedback. We’re sorry to see you go and concerned to read that you feel we lack training and work life balance. It’s important to us that you all can enjoy well-rounded and fulfilling lives alongside a successful career. We’d love to hear more about your experience and how we can improve. If you’re willing, please reach out to sara.murphy@pacificoffice.com. Thanks for your work on our team; all the best.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great start to a career!

Dec 2, 2015 - Account Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

How hard you work determines your income so you have the potential to make as much money as you want. They don't micro manage so you have freedom. You get a ton of excellent training. Culture of winning.

Cons

Long hours so you have to be willing to sacrifice a lot of time which is hard when it comes to a work/life balance.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Could have been better

Jul 29, 2020 - Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Product Offering, opens a lot of doors

Cons

Company still in the 80’s in management style. Thinks drinking and parties in the office make up for lack of work life balance.

3 people found this review helpful

Pacific Office Automation Response

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're sorry that POA wasn't the right fit but we're always listening to reviews to help better understand how we can evolve the way we do business. Thanks again!

8. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

No Culture & Long Hours

Feb 26, 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to make a lot of money Most of the managers want to help you and see you succeed

Cons

Absolutely no work life balance You are expected to work 11.5 - 12 hours a day Very 'old school' company and management who don't to change their ways I was promised an extensive onboarding program with a lot of training and have received little training.

Pacific Office Automation Response

We value our leadership so we're happy to hear that you appreciate your current supervisors and managers! We hope that all training goes smoothly with new hires, so thank you for your feedback regarding onboarding.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Open, welcoming culture

Mar 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open, welcoming culture Good pay and benefits Healthy work/life balance Additional trainings as needed Other, non-traditional perks

Cons

The workload doesn’t always feel evenly distributed.

Pacific Office Automation Response

Thank you so much for leaving an honest review. We appreciate the 5-star rating and we hope you're achieving in your career after POA.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Think twice

Jun 18, 2019 - Account Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-This place breeds Alpha Dogs -Great health care benefits -Some managers really do care to help employees grow -Great if you like the bro life style -Lot of autonomy - perfect for going to "meeting" -The president of the company will give hour long meetings twice a week about whatever he feels like is important to him at the time (just so much knowledge in that mind of his!)

Cons

-Their training uses selling techniques that are word for word from The Wolf of Wall Street, and from the 80s. -They preach the mentality if you're not working 60+ hours a week you're a p***y (actually said to me by my manager.) Which I'm not mad at them for pushing me to working hard, and putting in time - that being said - don't try to demean your employees to work longer just because you're insecure about your own life. However some of the manager aren't like this and understand a work life balance. I definitely quit my manager, not necessarily just Pacific Office. -They will bring you in with a nice base salary but make it impossible to get a raise and really hard get off a draw.

1 person found this review helpful

Corporate Recruiter

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We’d like to apologize for the treatment you described from your manager; we’re sorry to see you go because of it. If you’d like to provide additional comments, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Sara at sara.vaughan@pacificoffice.com. Thank you again for your feedback; we wish you all the best.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Reviews