Pacific Project Management Reviews | Glassdoor

Pacific Project Management Reviews

Updated 2 May 2018

4.2

"Great team and exciting work"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Pacific Project Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are a lot of great people who work here. The company is small enough that you get to know everyone but large enough to have a great community culture. The work is exciting and there are a lot of opportunities to move around the company and get a lot of different experiences.

Cons

I get a little nervous sometimes that the company is growing too fast and not being able to keep up.

Advice to Management

Great work with communication and showing everyone that their thoughts count towards the larger community!

Pacific Project Management2018-05-02

"Great Company and Awesome Colleagues"

I have been working at Pacific Project Management full-time

Pros

PPM is all about the employees in terms of providing opportunities for growth, supporting education, subsidizing training, benefits that enhance quality of life, and truly listening to employee feedback. Everyone from the Project Coordinators to the Sr. Project Managers are listened to and valued. People come from all different backgrounds to work here and there is truly a team mentality at play.

Cons

I would like to see leadership really understand the work of the individuals on each account since roles vary greatly depending on your team.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work of listening to employees and implementing positive changes.

Pacific Project Management2018-01-02

"Valued Employees"

I have been working at Pacific Project Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company values employees and takes to heart feedback from employees. The people are great and I really enjoy working with everyone.

Cons

We get paid once a month. Would be better if we were paid at least twice a month.

Advice to Management

Be careful of growing too fast. Continue to focus on growing the people you have, ensuring you have a good base before entering a new market, then branch out. Don't spread yourself thin.

Pacific Project Management2017-08-18

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Seattle, WA

Pros

Good Values, they listen and put employee suggestions into action, they work towards improving the benefits package in the employees' (and their families') best interest. They value good people with good strengths and don't hire based on resume bullet points.

Cons

No cons at this time

Pacific Project Management2017-06-18

"Great team and company"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Seattle, WA

Pros

The team is diverse, engaged and committed to each other and our clients. I work with the best people! The leadership works hard to find and retain great people. They support us and allow us to be creative with how we balance our life with my client. Plan on being here for a long time.

Cons

Would always like to integrate more across the company but understand this can be tough with so much work happening with so many clients.

Advice to Management

Always more opportunities to integrate.

Pacific Project Management2017-05-29

"Managing Director"

Pros

Compensation is fair, and at one point had the potential to be a great organization.

Cons

Too corporate, cares about leadership than the people who are doing the daily hard work. Grown so fast he does not recognize the basic principals that were sold to me when I started. Can speak very well to the and sell everyone on what a great company, and how he puts the team and the client first, but does not act upon these principals.

Advice to Management

You need to practice integrity and honestly versus just speaking to it and daily not upholding it.

Pacific Project Management2017-05-07

"Fast growing company"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Seattle, WA

Pros

PPM leadership is very approachable and works hard to maintain a fun cultural environment for the company. The team is close knit and are of generally good character.

Cons

Live/ life balance while preached can get lost at times of peak workload. The company is largely focused on supporting a single client and can loose site of other employees who aren't on that client account.

Pacific Project Management2017-03-26