Pacific World Marketing LLC Reviews | Glassdoor

Pacific World Marketing LLC Reviews

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Do what you Love, Love what you do!"

Current Employee - Product Licensing Agent in Brentwood, CA
    Current Employee - Product Licensing Agent in Brentwood, CA

I have been working at Pacific World Marketing LLC (More than 3 years)

Pros

As a current Employee of PWM, I have to say that I am impressed by the heart of the Company; The integrity, professionalism and enthusiasm the company exudes. It's rare to wake up in the morning and not dread going into the office/work, not many people are lucky enough to have that experience.

Working with the inventors to help their dreams come true, especially within this Company, is my dream come true.

Cons

The down side to working at PWM, is not much of a downside at all, and can be said for many different jobs/Companies. There just isn't enough time in the day!

Advice to Management

If I could change one thing, it would be that I would like to get into the office earlier to start my day and have the ability to stay later than the allotted time given for my shift.

2. "The Day To Day Life at PWM"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Brentwood, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Brentwood, CA

Pros

Getting to work for an invention marketing company definitely has its pros and cons. As you can imagine, there is never a dull moment. You get the chance to work with good people who have the same goals as you and that’s to bring home the bacon for our clients. There is no better feeling then bringing Joy to an inventor and their family because we found them the license agreement they have been waiting for, and I must say we do that quite often. We work with a very small selection of patents, Patents that are different amongst others because they aren’t just good ideas. they actually have a good business behind them as well. In the process of finding these marketable ideas you will come across all types of different ideas and concepts and one might say this process is the most fun for the staff here at Pacific World. I may be speaking for myself but our team Product Evaluations give us a chance to work together as a team and feed off the knowledge and insights that we each have. Depending on the product there could be a lot of laughter or a lot of stress but at the end of the day working in a team environment were people know how to have fun is still a great way to work every day.

Cons

Advice to Management

I have been with Pacific World Marketing for 8 years now and if I had to make the decision all over again to take the job or not, I would definitely be in it to win it with Pacific World Marketing