KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 49 of over 50 reviews

4.8
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company to work for with with lots of opportunity

Aug 9, 2021 - Operations Director in Sunderland, North East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great progression Opportunities Great people to work with in the company

Cons

Holiday entitlement could be better

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company to work for

Aug 6, 2021 - Sales Ledger Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice working environment. Great team people are friendly, supportive and approachable. Work life balance is good Business has grown so much since I have been here and there are lots of opportunities to progress within the business

Cons

I can’t think of any cons about working for this company. It is a great company to work for and would recommend to anyone

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Excellent

Aug 2, 2021 - Area Service Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic company to work for. Friendly, adaptive and approachable with excellent opportunities to progress throughout the business

Cons

I’m struggling to find anything negative, been employed by Pacifica has given me the chance and opportunity to prove what I am capable of and enabled me to progress within the business

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic place to work

Aug 2, 2021 - Sales Ledger Manager in Houghton-le-Spring, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great People, Nice Work Environment and leadership team are always helpful and supportive. Work life balance is good and allows for flexible working environment.

Cons

None I can think of.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good people and A great place to work!

Jul 29, 2021 - Senior Software Developer in Surbiton, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, work flexibility, and last but not least a great group of people to work with.

Cons

Nothing to complain about the company

6. 5.0

Company Review

Jul 29, 2021 - Admin- Manager in Sunderland, North East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to work for, especially when you have been there for years as it feels like family. Laid back atmosphere, friendly management and great support when needed.

Cons

Could do with more pay rises or a bonus scheme

7. 5.0

Great Expanding Company

Jul 29, 2021 - Area Services Manager in Wirral, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Field Based with some flexibility in the working day Good Basic package Directors who are very approachable and have really good vision/direction for a successful future

Cons

Company still has room to grow in certain areas Very Demanding Role but not without its rewards

8. 5.0

A company that cares

Jul 29, 2021 - Field Service Engineer in Washington, North East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company invests in to its employees and has a good career progression path, managers are readily available (even the directors are friendly and approachable), great network of engineers who all help each other when possible. Training course is taught well and held at acceptable facilities which are being updated constantly. They provide all PPE, a company vehicle (fuel, servicing and even cleaning is all paid for), all tools needed and will reimburse for any tools that are required or other expenses such as travel. Anything at all required for the job is all provided and they have a good bonuses structure too.

Cons

There is a lot to get used to when starting out but the company provide full training and don't expect perfection instantly.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Forward thinking agile business

Jul 29, 2021 - Director of Field Operations in York, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pacifica Group is a fast-paced forward-thinking business, with its employees being core brand ambassadors, its a team with a can-do attitude, and the capabilities to meet and exceed expectations.

Cons

I cannot think of anything I would see as negative which would stop me from recommending Pacifica Group to others.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

In short, very good

Jul 29, 2021 - Field Service Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have freedom and flexibility during my work day, there is no micro management. As long as targets are being achieved, I pretty much get left to it. If I do find myself struggling, there is always someone on the other end of the phone to point me in the right direction.

Cons

It can be intense starting as a trainee, but if you stick at it, you can quickly get up to speed.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Reviews