Pacifica Group Reviews
97% would recommend to a friend
(56 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "It has seen great expansion in recent years, and created opportunities for people within the business, and for new entrants into the industry." (in 4 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good" (in 4 reviews)
- "Great business, lots of opportunities if you are willing to put the work in" (in 3 reviews)
- "Great people to work with in the company" (in 3 reviews)
Found 56 of over 59 reviews
Updated Jun 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Feb 24, 2023Senior Talent Acquisition SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSheffield, England
Pacifica offers a great work life balance along with flexible working arrangements, they really care about their employees wellbeing and happiness. Management is approachable and friendly at all levels. Great opportunity to grow and develop within the business. Progressive company who takes on board feed back to continually improve employee experiences at the company.
I have no cons of working at Pacifica
- 5.0Dec 15, 2021Contracts ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
friendly staff Approachable senior staff Helpful Great work life balance Room for progression
Could be more training upfront
- 5.0Aug 9, 2021Operations DirectorCurrent EmployeeSunderland, North East England, England
Great progression Opportunities Great people to work with in the company
Holiday entitlement could be better
- 5.0Aug 6, 2021Sales Ledger AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Nice working environment. Great team people are friendly, supportive and approachable. Work life balance is good Business has grown so much since I have been here and there are lots of opportunities to progress within the business
I can’t think of any cons about working for this company. It is a great company to work for and would recommend to anyone
- 5.0Aug 2, 2021Area Service ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
Fantastic company to work for. Friendly, adaptive and approachable with excellent opportunities to progress throughout the business
I’m struggling to find anything negative, been employed by Pacifica has given me the chance and opportunity to prove what I am capable of and enabled me to progress within the business
- 5.0Jul 29, 2021Field Service EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsManchester, England
Flexible working hours great team work. The managers all team players and treat people fairly . The directors are all approachable and will speak to you directly with any concerns. I feel valued at this company and as a result I work better, smarter, and harder .
The bonus is hard to achieve ( if you are willing to work extra hours its unlimited)
- 5.0Jul 29, 2021Field Service TechnicianCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
I have freedom and flexibility during my work day, there is no micro management. As long as targets are being achieved, I pretty much get left to it. If I do find myself struggling, there is always someone on the other end of the phone to point me in the right direction.
It can be intense starting as a trainee, but if you stick at it, you can quickly get up to speed.
Pacifica Group Reviews FAQs
Pacifica Group has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 59 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at Pacifica Group to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
97% of Pacifica Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pacifica Group 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.