KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Updated Apr 19, 2022

Found 51 of over 52 reviews

4.8

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Work life balance is good(in 4 reviews)
  • "Great business, lots of opportunities if you are willing to put the work in(in 3 reviews)
  • "Supportive, development opportunities, training, progression, management open to ideas, company that cares, hard work is reward, job satisfaction, work with major white goods brands.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Perfect company

Apr 19, 2022 - Warehouse Operative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great all round, all pros

Cons

No bad things to report

2. 5.0

Family

Dec 15, 2021 - Contracts Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

friendly staff Approachable senior staff Helpful Great work life balance Room for progression

Cons

Could be more training upfront

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company to work for with with lots of opportunity

Aug 9, 2021 - Operations Director in Sunderland, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great progression Opportunities Great people to work with in the company

Cons

Holiday entitlement could be better

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company to work for

Aug 6, 2021 - Sales Ledger Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice working environment. Great team people are friendly, supportive and approachable. Work life balance is good Business has grown so much since I have been here and there are lots of opportunities to progress within the business

Cons

I can’t think of any cons about working for this company. It is a great company to work for and would recommend to anyone

5. 5.0

Fantastic place to work

Aug 2, 2021 - Sales Ledger Manager in Houghton-le-Spring, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great People, Nice Work Environment and leadership team are always helpful and supportive. Work life balance is good and allows for flexible working environment.

Cons

None I can think of.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Excellent

Aug 2, 2021 - Area Service Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic company to work for. Friendly, adaptive and approachable with excellent opportunities to progress throughout the business

Cons

I’m struggling to find anything negative, been employed by Pacifica has given me the chance and opportunity to prove what I am capable of and enabled me to progress within the business

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Decent Place to Work

Jul 29, 2021 - Field Service Engineer in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working hours great team work. The managers all team players and treat people fairly . The directors are all approachable and will speak to you directly with any concerns. I feel valued at this company and as a result I work better, smarter, and harder .

Cons

The bonus is hard to achieve ( if you are willing to work extra hours its unlimited)

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

In short, very good

Jul 29, 2021 - Field Service Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have freedom and flexibility during my work day, there is no micro management. As long as targets are being achieved, I pretty much get left to it. If I do find myself struggling, there is always someone on the other end of the phone to point me in the right direction.

Cons

It can be intense starting as a trainee, but if you stick at it, you can quickly get up to speed.

9. 5.0

Forward thinking agile business

Jul 29, 2021 - Director of Field Operations in York, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pacifica Group is a fast-paced forward-thinking business, with its employees being core brand ambassadors, its a team with a can-do attitude, and the capabilities to meet and exceed expectations.

Cons

I cannot think of anything I would see as negative which would stop me from recommending Pacifica Group to others.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

A company that cares

Jul 29, 2021 - Field Service Engineer in Washington, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company invests in to its employees and has a good career progression path, managers are readily available (even the directors are friendly and approachable), great network of engineers who all help each other when possible. Training course is taught well and held at acceptable facilities which are being updated constantly. They provide all PPE, a company vehicle (fuel, servicing and even cleaning is all paid for), all tools needed and will reimburse for any tools that are required or other expenses such as travel. Anything at all required for the job is all provided and they have a good bonuses structure too.

Cons

There is a lot to get used to when starting out but the company provide full training and don't expect perfection instantly.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Reviews

Pacifica Group Reviews FAQs

Pacifica Group has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 52 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Pacifica Group to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 13% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Pacifica Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Pacifica Group. This rating has improved by 13% over the last 12 months.

99% of Pacifica Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pacifica Group 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Pacifica Group to be culture, management, career development and the cons to be work life balance, compensation.

Popular Careers with Pacifica Group Job Seekers