Pacifica Host Reviews | Glassdoor

Pacifica Host Reviews

1.5
CEO

1. "Really disappointed with Pacifica Host."

I have been working at Pacifica Host full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The location is close to my house. The employees at the property are very nice.

Cons

Communication from the corporate office to the property level is severely lacking. They micro-manage everything, but fail at it, which results in so many dropped balls. lots of promises that things will change, but after 5 years, it's obvious that they have mo intention of giving raises, restoring staffing levels, or providing necessary supplies to do our jobs effectively.

Advice to Management

Your benefits package is a joke. And you need to give raises/performance evaluations more frequently than once every 3 years.

2. "Go work somewhere else"

I worked at Pacifica Host full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The location was close to my house.

Cons

They care only about their budget and not their employees. They will try to keep employees at part time status so they dont have to offer them benefits or vacation hours. They also put off evaluations so that they have an excuse to not give raises. Pay is not competitive. Some people have been there 2+ years without a raise or even an evaluation. Very hard to contact human resources. Regional manager has favorites and will ignore complaints about General Managers for months. This place is a mess.

Advice to Management

Think about your employees and put yourselves in their shoes. Value your employees and treat them with respect.