Pair of Thieves Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated July 30, 2018

4.2
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Senior Digital Designer"

Current Employee - Senior Digital Designer in Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Digital Designer in Culver City, CA

I have been working at Pair of Thieves full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team is awesome. Everyone has a different skillset which allows us to learn and we keep each other challenged. I enjoy the fact that the company encourages you to diversify your skills and areas of expertise and gives you the opportunity move into different roles in the company. Additionally, my superiors are all really supportive and set me up for success and regularly check in with me to make sure I'm able to get what I need to done, or if I need help, or just check in on how I'm doing.

The founders are all incredibly smart and it's definitely awesome to get to work with them. I can tell I'll continue to learn from them for a long time.

Cons

Wish we had more snacks that were whole30 friendly :P

Advice to Management

Keep pushing for more structure and planning for future campaigns!

2. "Why I love this place"

Current Employee - Manager in Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Culver City, CA

I have been working at Pair of Thieves full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The comradery is real. People happily take on more workload to benefit those both inside and outside of their department.
    They respect everyone's input and make an effort to learn about each other.
    There's an endless amount of work, but management maintains reasonable expectations and positive morale. And laughs are non-stop.

Cons

There's a lot of work. Deadlines get tight. And it can get chaotic. The founders travel a lot for sales meetings.

Advice to Management

This company needs to get better at quickly completing the most important objectives.

"Not worth your time"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I worked at Pair of Thieves part-time

Pros

Pair of Thieves is a perfectly fitting name for the company.

Cons

Not paid on time, no communication, takes other people's ideas. Ordering lunch is not a benefit, health insurance is.

Advice to Management

Be more professional

4. "Home..."

Current Employee - Business Associate in Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Business Associate in Culver City, CA

I have been working at Pair of Thieves full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pair of Thieves is the most positive work environment I have ever experience. I attribute my enjoyment to both the rapid success of the company as well as the company culture. Everyone at the office seems to really have a passion for their careers and the work they put forth. Although the work is intense, there is a comradery that helps make it fun and exciting.

Also, the company benefits are pretty sweet, for example almost everyday lunch is ordered in from local Culver City foody spots. Other benefits include flexible work hours and PTO as well as travel opportunity. Definitely would recommend working at Pair of Thieves to a friend.

Cons

Could be a little more organized with daily processes but I think that is just the give and take with the hyper growth period.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what your doing.