PalmState Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Andrew Barger
  1. "Growth Opportunity"

Current Employee - Client Representative

I have been working at PalmState Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

The upbeat environment, ongoing training, and open door policy with leadership have given me the opportunity to grow quickly in my sales and marketing career. I feel as though my time with the company has been well worth it and has made me a more well-rounded employee that is prepared for anything that may happen in my career down the line.

Cons

It is definitely a fast-paced working environment that took a few days to catch up with and become accustomed to.

PalmState Consulting2019-04-17

"Opportunity Is Here!"

I have been working at PalmState Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

*Networking/ Building Relationships *Creating a business mindset for yourself *What you put in, is what you get out *Great support system with management * Opportunity for advancement can be fast.

Cons

Commuting to work tended to be an issue, if you plan accordingly prior to the day, you won't have that issue.

PalmState Consulting2019-04-01

"Hard work highly rewarded"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at PalmState Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Welcoming, positive work community. Strong incentive to work hard and rise fast serving top Fortune 500 companies. Broad and committed cross training and leadership development

Cons

Business professional dress and culture.

PalmState Consulting2019-03-27

"Be prepared to work HARD, but in a good way!"

I have been working at PalmState Consulting

Pros

Great opportunity, if you come in with an open mind and work ethic you will succeed. An amazing chance to grow and network, gain experience!

Cons

It will take a few weeks for you to get into your groove and that can be discouraging. DO NOT let it discourage you, work hard and everything will fall into place.

PalmState Consulting2019-04-10

"Professional Growth and Development"

I worked at PalmState Consulting

Pros

Professional environment with room for growth and advancement. Great leadership and management team. Your managers really are there to support you and help you achieve your goals. This is a team environment- While you do have individual goals, your team is there for support and the account managers are always open to consult and help you achieve your goals. Great group of professionals to work with.

Cons

This is a business professional position, so dress code is very professional. Daily touch points are early in the morning, but these are very helpful. This is a goal-oriented environment, so you have to be very self motivated and possess self management skills as well. This is not for you if you aren’t driven and prepared to have a student mentality.

PalmState Consulting2019-04-05

"Work, Learn, Expand, and Succeed"

Current Employee - Client Representative

I have been working at PalmState Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

I’ve loved my time at PalmState Consulting more than I have at any other company. I came in with a degree and no marketing experience. The PalmState family gave me the necessary training, feedback, and experience to help me succeed. Working with this company also gave me the opportunity to travel to, and ultimately live in, new places all over the country. I’ve always been interested in business travel, so this was a...

Cons

It can be tough getting accustomed to the system they train you to understand, at first. However, once you do, success is the guaranteed outcome.

Advice to Management

Keep being great, guys.

PalmState Consulting2019-01-06

"Honest Feedback"

Current Employee - Client Representative in Columbia, SC

I have been working at PalmState Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Overall, I’ve noticed a significant financial and personal gain. My work/life balance has improved and I feel more confident in my own abilities as an upcoming business professional. I’m excited for my continued involvement with this company due to the positive atmosphere and abundant support from my peers. Also, lots of room for help on the managerial side which makes me confident in my ability to advance.

Cons

Although I came in with an open mind, it is a challenge to adapt to a fast pace setting because I hadn’t worked in this industry before. I needed training outside of work to be better at work, which took time but I appreciated the investment that others in the office didn’t mind giving.

Advice to Management

I could have used more client knowledge preparation prior to training. I understand it’s important not to overwhelm a new hire, but some would appreciate the challenge of studying prior to day one as it may make them more prepared for their first day of training. Other than that, keep it up!

PalmState Consulting2018-11-12

"My structure to success"

I have been working at PalmState Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

So far, my largest pro is that I've been stretched. I'm doing more with my time now and I can tell I've gotten more control over my mentality to stay focused on the task at hand. I had to step out of my comfort zone, which is what I wanted. I'm more of a people person and my confidence continues to rise.

Cons

I wasnt used to preplanning or being as proactive with my time. I had to adapt quickly to this and this company didn't allow for lack of time management. I can respect their strict policy, but it was a wake up call for me as I hadn't been on their type of schedule in the past.

Advice to Management

Invest more time in newer hires to access their potential sooner. Urgent investment would help them find more urgent success.

PalmState Consulting2018-11-14

"My path to Management"

I have been working at PalmState Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Performance based model that allows employees to access an increased level of compensation.

Cons

This business is very structured, meetings are held promptly 7:45 am. So if you're not an early bird, it's probably not the best fit.

Advice to Management

Keep holding the structure, let's continue to build culture and come up with some creative team nights!

PalmState Consulting2018-10-22

"My experience with PalmState Consulting"

I have been working at PalmState Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Motivated and supportive staff with a very engaged manager tracking progress and ensuring continuous growth. Face paced work environment with ample opportunities for networking and non-seniority advancement within the company.

Cons

Not for people who cannot do early mornings, or struggle in a fast paced environment.

PalmState Consulting2018-09-28