Palms Casino Resort Reviews
65% would recommend to a friend
(92 total reviews)
Cynthia Kiser Murphey
68% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits were good for full" (in 8 reviews)
- "Nothing to complain about free lunch decent pay" (in 6 reviews)
- "Friendly staff and clean casino" (in 4 reviews)
- "Great employees who have been there for a long time and care about the place....for now." (in 4 reviews)
- "Great people to surround yourself with" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Palms Casino Resort and is not affected by filters.
Found 92 of over 94 reviews
Updated Nov 13, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Aug 16, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Working at the Palms offers a dynamic environment with a diverse clientele, providing opportunities to refine customer service skills and adaptability. The dedication to quality and teamwork, coupled with the fast-paced nature of the casino, contribute to a challenging yet fulfilling experience.
Navigating the fast-paced and demanding environment at the Palms can often be overwhelming, making it a challenging place to work.
- 4.0Mar 17, 2023POOL COCKTAIL SERVERFormer EmployeeLas Vegas, NV
Loved all the employees and it had such a nice friendly, diverse, family atmosphere
Not the best management and we did not make good money at the pool that summer.
- 4.0Jan 17, 2023Security OfficerFormer Employee
Free lunch, 8 hour shift, possible overtime, great coworkers, some good management. Good benefits
Low pay, no sick pay, no pto until after a year of employment
Palms Casino Resort Reviews FAQs
Palms Casino Resort has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 94 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Palms Casino Resort to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.
65% of Palms Casino Resort employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Palms Casino Resort 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.