Palo Alto Networks Employee Reviews about "fast paced"
78% would recommend to a friend
(37 total reviews)
90% approve of CEO
Found 37 of over 2K reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No work life balance and s management really doesn’t have a clue it’s overall just an incredibly terrible place to work." (in 95 reviews)
- "bad management, no understanding of EMEA market complexities" (in 67 reviews)
- "Managers micromanage their subordinates and there are managers that are abusive and overall authoritarian in their roles." (in 29 reviews)
- "Low 401K match, additional equity is very hard to achieve." (in 22 reviews)
- "We work very hard and long hours" (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Palo Alto Networks and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "fast paced"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Dec 28, 2022Staff Technical Support EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSingapore
Great benefits and compensation along with awesome working culture. The growth opportunities are good and the company is fast paced.
No cons as far as I see.Palo Alto Networks Response11mo
Thanks very much for your review and your 4+ years of important work! We are super proud of our culture and we’re so glad to hear you’ve found our work environment to be a positive one :)
- 4.0Aug 30, 2014Senior Systems AdministratorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSanta Clarita, CA
Fast pace of growth brings lots of opportunities. Many things you create from scratch. Relatively big company with start-up feeling. Very dynamic environment. Could be a great opportunity for personal growth for some.
Sometimes it might be challenging to conduct your project when you have to interact with multiple departments. Project management needs improvement. Working from home sometimes OK but not common.1
- 5.0Mar 31, 2023Services Sales ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
Culture is one that is fast paced but high accountability. Pay feels good Team is best in the industry
No transparency on decisions Too many are made to feel like they own a product but no one does.
- 5.0Oct 4, 2021Inside Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSanta Clara, CA
Fast paced culture and at the center of Cybersecurity technologies
Work life balance can be tricky at times, but worth it1
- 5.0May 22, 2012Program ManagerCurrent EmployeeSanta Clara, CA
Very fast pace of innovation whileVery fast pace of innovation whileVery fast pace of innovation while keeping a eye towards stability and scalability. Everyone who works there has been around the block and are there by choice. While the company has grown a lot since I started, there is still a very good start up culture that rewards innovation and diligence.
Very fast pace of innovation means a lot of hours.1
- 5.0Apr 4, 2023Principle EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
PANW has a fast paced work culture like a startup and at the same time stability of well established enterprise. Bangalore office has great facilities, multi cuisine cafe as well as pantry full of snacks and drinks. The compensation is well above the peer companies.
Being a fast paced work culture, it's expected to go above and beyond.
- 4.0Apr 12, 2021AnonymousCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Fast paced, lots of challenge , opportunity to grow
Fast paced also has a down size in that communication is not always as on point