Palomar Medical Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Palomar Medical Group Reviews

Updated Dec 13, 2013

Found 3 reviews

4.0
  1. "It has been gratifying and positive."

Current Employee - Referral Coordinator in Escondido, CA

I have been working at Palomar Medical Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

After over 25 years, I have seen many changes in this group. One thing has never changed: my pride in working for this group, and my dedication to it. The physicians are very kind, down to Earth, and a pleasure to work for. I have seen ups and downs in work enviornment and morale. From a personal point of view, I have never enjoyed working there more. The change in management has been a positive one. Lani (mgr.) is...

Cons

Again, after 25 years of employment, I have seen ups and downs in this office. Currently, it is a very positive work place, so "cons" are difficult to name. As with most employees, I'd like a higher wage, but the wages are also combined with good benefits (401K, retirement and profit sharing, health ins.), so this isn't really a "con."

Advice to Management

Being somewhat new in this position, there is a learning curve for her. I'd say to keep doing what she is doing. Not to listen to the grumblings of former, disgruntled employees. Keep being the energetic, positive influence she is. In my seasoned opinion, she is doing a terrific job.

Palomar Medical Group2013-12-13
  2. "Happy Employee!!"

I have been working at Palomar Medical Group full-time

Pros

Good communication, wkly mtgs to discuss upcoming changes and improvements which help with the transitional process. Management is open and sharing with staff.

Cons

High work load, but you can take the optional over time.

Advice to Management

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!!!!!!!

Palomar Medical Group2013-12-13

"CAUSTIC Work Environment"

Former Employee - Front Office in Escondido, CA

I worked at Palomar Medical Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

A few of the Doctors who are totally approachable and the RNP's also getting to know your return patients, because honestly there was not much else that would make you want to come to work at this place.

Cons

First and foremost poor management, disorganization, dishonesty, severe lack of communication encouraged to voice your opinion for no other reason other than wasting your breath because nothing was ever done when there were issues, other than making you feel like you were incompetent at what you did.

Advice to Management

Get ride of the toxic Office Manager Lani Ware, before she completely ruins and takes down the company!!!!

Palomar Medical Group2013-11-20