KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Trust & Transparancy

Jun 12, 2020 - Software Developer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Pamten recently as one of my recommended. I am very happy with my decision. Trust, Transparency, Recognition are the key benefits. If something is said from management, consider it is done. I highly recommend anyone to join Pamten.

Cons

Have not experienced anything so far

2. 5.0

React JS developer

Dec 26, 2019 - React Js Developer in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good working nature, happy to work here

Cons

nothing to say anything, all set here

Continue reading
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing when you look at it as a whole

Mar 26, 2019 - Senior ESB Architect in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have heard many stories of this company helping employees beyond what normal companies would do in special circumstances that shows how much they value you and now I am proud to say that I am part of PamTen Inc family. It is a very transparent workplace that offers employees the ability to speak up and voice their opinions in monthly meetings. HR is excellent, very responsive, reachable any time. Legal team is very good for immigration matters. Very supportive staff. Management is very trust worthy, treats employees as family members. It is admirable that their helping nature extended to 'SOFKIN' a non-profit organization for Kids in need. Excellent place for long-term growth.

Cons

Nothing to share. No cons that I could think of.

Continue reading
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I have been working with PamTen for more than a year.

Feb 27, 2019 - Software Engineer in Fairfax, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am very happy with the process in place. HR is very responsive and address the issues with in no time. The management is very trust worthy, ethical and reliable. Quality Immigration documentation and services. I like one more aspect is that they conduct monthly meetings where all general issues and updates will be addressed.

Cons

I don't see any at this point of time

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great work cluture, committed management

Mar 4, 2019 - Senior Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mangement team led by founders is excelllent, focused on employee welfare and customer centricity. Very committed team. Specially founder are very modest, lead from the front, work hard, very high ethical and moral standards

Cons

Nothing significant to report. Company is on a great growth curve

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic People to work with and they are attention in detail

Dec 21, 2018 - Quality Assurance Analyst in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is completely organized around employees and making sure they are taken care of. Proactive communication and very responsive. Easily reachable at all levels. I worked with amazing people! When I was in emergency due to visa running out , they worked crazy hrs to get through Immigration process less than a month and made sure I stayed here.

Cons

I haven't experienced any negatives yet.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

"Pamten Keeps it's Promises , they do only what they says "

Dec 13, 2018 - Software Developer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice Staff and good engagement with the clients , HR responds to all of your questions in less turn around time

Cons

I did not find any as of now

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Perfect destination for long term career

Nov 6, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent management.Service oriented. Perfect place for long term growth. Yes Pamten is different from others. They will think about each individual. Proud to be Pamten Inc family.

Cons

I did not find any major problems

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Switched from one of the largest IT Services Provider to this company – Absolute Delight and No regrets

Jun 15, 2018 - Senior Business Systems Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at PamTen full-time for around little less than two years. Before joining Pamten, I was working for 6th Largest IT Services Provider Company for over 8 years as FTE. Here are the things that I love most about PamTen: 1. Transparency and Ethics: Everything I was promised before joining was delivered. 2. Mr. Prasad (the current COO) and management treat employees as family member and offer guidance and help at every step. 3. HR and Accounting teams are prompt, helpful, and accurate. Never had any issue with paychecks. 4. Legal Team is very good at documentation for Immigration matters and Company keeps the employee posted/updated for all relevant Immigration news. Overall, great company to work for.

Cons

I don’t see any specific concern that goes against my overall impression for the company.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company To Work for Long Term !!

Mar 7, 2018 - Technical Lead/Senior .NET Consultant in Albany, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pamten is a Software Development and Consulting Company where you have opportunity to work for clients as consultant being a full time employee of Pamten or Work for it’s own software products as per your qualifications. CEO and Management is quite friendly and treats employees as their family members, they maintain one to one relationship with employees. It has Good Ethics and Fulfills Promises made to you. It’s marketing team is very good to find the consultants the best opportunities as per their qualification and requirements. Payroll team is very accurate, Prompt and helpful in payroll calculations. HR Team is Quite helpful like documentation and guidance for insurance etc, and Last but not least, Legal Team is very good for perfect Documentation for immigration. My overall opinion is Pamten is a great company to work for long term.

Cons

I don't see any a downside of it

Viewing 21 - 30 of 90 Reviews