Panacea Infotech Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.5
Vivek Ghai

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Good for fresher who want to learn new technology" (in 7 reviews)

• "No Pros found only mental harrashment" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "no leaves, no salary, the employee cannot talk with each other either" (in 6 reviews)

• "They removed 20 employees of it without prior notice to anyone by giving the reason on their experience letter that they are not performing well" (in 5 reviews)

1. "Good For Freshers"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I worked at Panacea Infotech (Less than a year)

Pros

Good for fresher who want to learn new technology

Cons

Management it not so good and please change your policy like bond, less leaves etc.

2. "Business analyst"

Pros

Good atmosphere, good company

Cons

Less salary they provide to Fresher

3. "It's better to survive jobless than working for this company."

I worked at Panacea Infotech full-time

Pros

No pros to describe at all

Cons

I left this company, because of their rules and policies which are entirely different than any IT company. As I already posted that Sr. BA & Manager is Kutta of the company. Don't join this company, cause they asked to sign a 2 yr bond even if you are experiencing one and take original documents and blank cheque, and if anyone refused to submit the documents then they have another option that they will cut some amount from salary every month as security deposit and not even provide offer letter, acceptance letter, increment letter, and bond copy. They don't even provide salary slip to their employees, compensate the holidays (even national holiday) on Saturday, even cut the tea cost from employee's salary and if we take extra tea then also we need to pay extra, cut the half day salary if the employee is even 1 minute late, no flexible work time & break time, cut salary if anyone extend break time, no phones are allowed in the office even in emergency too, don't provide sick leaves, give only 12 leaves for 2 yr contract, the leaves also don't get approved or we not even get the encashment for the leaves, no bonus, no diwali, christmas, and bday gifts, and no appreciation, no picnic, no company's breakfast, no lunch & dinner party, no canteen, no overtime pay, single washroom, no restroom, provide work to employee end of the day at 6 or 7 PM & ask to complete it that day only, don't give enough time to complete the work, female employee also work till 10 PM in the office, different rules per employee, too much internal politics, no early logout’s on Friday, not provide proper training and primary resources like laptop, mouse, mousepad, charger, headphone, speaker, and testing devices. HR is a management puppet, and she is very rude, arrogant, not even know how to talk with employees, she is not friendly to employees only tell management decisions to employees, she is unprofessional never put email for anything only oral discussions. Even after the acquisition, they not change their management policies and also are not providing good payroll to the employee; still, the employee are working on 5-10K salary. No medicines available in the office, they treated employees like labors, so much mental harassment. Not even give prior notice before termination. They cut both sides PF (company & employee side) from employee salary. They don't even know the actual meaning of the sandwich policy, their sandwich policy is not coming on Friday and reporting on Monday on time and not coming on Monday and coming on Friday still it consider as a sandwich left. The Katalyst management policies are different then this company, but still, they are not providing Katalyst's policy to employees after the acquisition. Different rules for Katalyst branch & our branch.
    We have to wait till the 10th date of next month to get the salary of the previous month. I will ask my friends never join such company.

Advice to Management

Stop filling your own pockets rather than focus on employee growth.

"I have been working at Panacea Infotech full-time (Less than a year)"

I worked at Panacea Infotech full-time

Pros

1.Nice familiar environment
    2.Good Company for freshers
    3.High opportunities for learning

Cons

Time is Restricted in company i.e morning 9:45 to evening 7:30 and penalty for coming late

5. "Worst Managed Company"

I worked at Panacea Infotech full-time

Pros

No Pros. Its more than horrible company ever in the country.

Cons

Smita Ghai and Vivek ghai are selfish people. and do not do any good to their employees. They do not have any humanity, manners and have zero knowledge about management.

Advice to Management

Kindly get a proper knowledge of management and stop interfering in other's business. Stop cheap mentality.

6. "Best place for fresher's"

Current Employee - SEO Executive in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - SEO Executive in Pune (India)

I have been working at Panacea Infotech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

For future growth it is the best oppportunity to work here.

Cons

10 hours of working, this is the bad part of it.

"Worst Company Ever In The World- Company is Creating History Of Harrasment"

I worked at Panacea Infotech full-time

Pros

I don't find any single pros

Cons

I worked with Panacea less than year and after getting harassed I left that company and I have not received the Leave Letter. I have Signed a bond to work for company and my growth as well but after getting harassed they send Legal Notice To My Home.

I will see you in court.

""Worst company don't deserve even a single star ”"

I worked at Panacea Infotech full-time

Pros

No Pros* to describe..!

Cons

Mobile not allow...! Worst employer in India with unethical work environment. worst company ever..mental torture is there.Sr Management of the company has whimsical sense of humor. Volatile decision making, which changes every week based on their judgement. Can make or break your career within a day.

Advice to Management

Stop filling your own pockets with money. And focus to improve the management. Treat employee as human being. also Please create an environment where employees can work. Also please stop making people fool and try to respect them who are putting their efforts to generate revenue and earned new projects for you.

"Go for it"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I worked at Panacea Infotech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Good work environment
    - Nice people around
    - Great office location

Cons

- Should have own canteen

10. "Freshers to learn"

Former Employee - Better to Know After Some Time in Pune City (India)
    Former Employee - Better to Know After Some Time in Pune City (India)

I worked at Panacea Infotech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Freshers can join to start their carrier.

Cons

- Bad policies
    - No growth for experience folks
    - Better to learn from other growing companies

Advice to Management

Strengthen your work environment