74% would recommend to a friend
(748 total reviews)
81% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "mandatory OT bad management no organization" (in 72 reviews)
- "The ratings that are given in other interviews I believe are due to poor managers and I have noticed Panduit is very good in weeding out bad from good" (in 28 reviews)
- "There is a big culture of secrecy in the USA WHQ." (in 17 reviews)
- "'Surprise' layoffs ever 2 years since 2009." (in 14 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Panduit and is not affected by filters.
Found 748 of over 852 reviews
Updated Nov 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Oct 31, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Managers are held accountable to ensure their teams perform. Business and success is a priority, but human respect is not compromised in the process. Panduit truly understands that employees need to be treated with respect and like they have a life outside of work. Due to them treating their employees so well, most people naturally want to do a good job creating an overall positive work environment. No where is perfect with 100% perfect employees, but Panduit constantly strives to improve and will hold employees accountable who are not willing to improve. Positives include work life balance, products you can proudly sell and use, culture, rewarded for hard work, every employee is heard.
-Benefit cost a little high, but coverage is great -Salaries have only recently become competitive
- 3.0Nov 6, 2023Supply Chain PlannerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsChicago, IL
Pay is average. Commute is average. Job is average. Benefits are average. It's a job, it pays the bills. It's no different from any other employer.
Who you know is more valued than what you know.1
- 3.0Nov 27, 2023Customer Experience SupervisorFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsTinley Park, IL
Continuing career track available to employees
Support needs to be better as you grow in your career
- 4.0May 15, 2023Senior Business Systems AnalystCurrent EmployeeTinley Park, IL
I have been an employee at Panduit for over 10 years now. At the time I was referred by a friend for the CSR posting. As I am a family woman, one of the attractive offerings of this company was their benefits package- 401K matching, healthcare, dental, vision, counseling services, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement and Panduit is continuing to add to its list! Our inclusive work environment, D & I journey, and employee resource groups are key factors the company continues to improve upon and emphasize for their employees. The opportunities here are abundant as I have been able to go back to school, advance my career and be recognized for my talents within our team. Panduit's cultural beliefs and transparency into our mission allows me to feel more than just an employee, a badge number- I am heard, I am able to voice concerns, and I am a part of the force that will continue to drive change for this company heading into our future.
There is room for opportunity when it comes to our journey. We may not be advanced in our ERG's or D & I efforts, but we do acknowledge that and have plans to strengthen these areas.
- 2.0Oct 15, 2023Team LeaderCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsDeKalb, IL
I need a job. They pay me. Climate Controlled building. I know how to do my job.
I hear we are closing. It was posted on the company website, but they didn’t tell anyone. They said it was an option. I have worked here for awhile, I have been a good employee. Why wouldn’t you tell me I am going to be out of a job? Guess you should have kept our old bosses. It has been a disaster for the last 7 years.2
- 5.0Sep 27, 2023Strategic Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsTinley Park, IL
Abundant resources and support systems to help you succeed in job
Processes can sometimes get in the way but nothing more or less typical than other organizations I've worked for
- 4.0Sep 13, 2023Product EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLockport, IL
Good work, variety of projects to keep you busy. Most of the people are great making it enjoyable to work there.
Can have pressure applied from mgmt to cost reduce or hit project milestones. Lot of time spent reporting on status.
- 2.0Oct 15, 2023Shipping and ReceivingFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsOrland Park, IL
Coworkers are friendly and most are knowledgeable. Pay is good.
Shipping supervisor isn't very knowledgeable for having been a supervisor for a number of years. Not trustworthy and plays favorites with her employees.1
- 5.0Sep 7, 2023SupervisorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsTinley Park, IL
Values employees, good benefits, promotes well from within
Benefits could be better, pay is lower than some competitors
Panduit Reviews FAQs
Panduit has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 852 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Panduit to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
74% of Panduit employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Panduit 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.