What people are saying about Papa John's
Got a burning question about Papa John's? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Papa John's employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The hours are flexible and they usually work with what you need especially with school." (in 355 reviews)
- "The people with whom you work with are usually great people and they become your friends." (in 269 reviews)
- "The other employees make it pretty fun and the money is good when people tip." (in 169 reviews)
- "free pizza and sodas and family discount" (in 167 reviews)
- "the employees can be good and you get free food so dont spend money on groceries" (in 139 reviews)
- "Low pay and it gets really stressful when the dinner rush occurs or when someone randomly decides to order 30 pizzas" (in 399 reviews)
- "Bad management and lack of care" (in 270 reviews)
- "A few managers were bad examples: occasionally borrowing money from the cash register." (in 139 reviews)
- "and no benefits" (in 103 reviews)
- "You get paid less than minimum wage as base pay and don't make much in tips" (in 78 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Papa John's and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 5,691 of over 6K reviews
Updated Sep 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Papa John's Reviews FAQs
Papa John's has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 5,927 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at Papa John's to a friend and 40% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
54% of Papa John's employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Papa John's 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.