- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- - Massachusetts
- - Worcester, MA Area
- - Worcester, MA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Santa Monica, CA
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - Fairfield, CA
- - Danville, CA
- - Napa, CA Area
- - Napa, CA
- - Oklahoma
- - Oklahoma City, OK Area
- - Oklahoma City, OK
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA Area
- - Renton, WA
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX Area
- - Houston, TX
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Miami, FL
Found 42 of over 43 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The culture and people in the office are great" (in 4 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 25, 2022 - Merchandiser in Danville, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I had an amazing manager. Fun job.
Pay was low. Used my own vehicle.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 30, 2021 - Merchandiser in Miami, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A flexible job with lots of autonomy.
Locations of stores too scattered and sometimes not worth the drive for the pay.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 6, 2018 - Brand Management in Napa, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Generally friendly employees but who mostly keep to themselves -Gorgeous new office -Work from home days -Flexible and understanding managers (for the most part) -Fun products -Fast paced, deadline driven workloads -Great exposure to the processes involved in the consumer goods industry
-Employees and office culture can feel standoffish at times -Typical office politics exist -New office is located in a bottlenecked area with traffic you can't avoid -Some remnants of old school micromanagement -Work can be repetitive and manual with very little slow periods; prone to burnout -Favoritism exists; excelling in the job isn't enough - you have to constantly push and ask and push and ask for any kind of advancement -High turnover rate in some departments (due to above)Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Oct 24, 2017 - Retail MerchandiserRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
flexible hours, independent, easy job overall
little direction, often need to figure things out on your own
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 10, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
teams are very collaborative, opportunities for growth and development, great work life balance
lack of transparency in communication from the top down, outdated methods of performance management and leadership methodsContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★May 20, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Location. People. Self improvement, career-improvement and learning opportunities. "Stretch" assignments to broaden your abilities and open your scope of engagement.
Change has ripple effects that impacts departments differently. Management seemed not to be conscious of this. If you are not the type of person who can adapt well to change no matter how little or small, this was not the place for you.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 30, 2017 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible, fun environment, amazing product
Not a lot of room to grow
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 5, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Dynamic collaborative culture in Chicago office. Friendly, fun, and passionate associates. Office in downtown loop.
Chicago office is closing. Being absorbed by parent company.
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 19, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Chicago office environment is fun and collaborative.
Parent company is moving all jobs to home office in Cleveland.
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Apr 1, 2017 - Merchandiser in Houston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible schedule, non stressful work environment
Need to pay merchandisers more money, mileage reimbursement would be niceContinue reading
Papyrus-Recycled Greetings Reviews FAQs
Papyrus-Recycled Greetings has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 43 reviews left anonymously by employees. 52% of employees would recommend working at Papyrus-Recycled Greetings to a friend and 29% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
52% of Papyrus-Recycled Greetings employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Papyrus-Recycled Greetings 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.5 for career opportunities.