Paradigm Consulting Group Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Paradigm Consulting Group Account Manager Reviews

Account Manager

4.0
CEO

"Finally feel passionate and excited to go to work again!"

Current Employee - Lead Account Manager/Solutions Provider in Emeryville, CA
    Current Employee - Lead Account Manager/Solutions Provider in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Paradigm Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some of the best reasons I love working at Paradigm is their investment in every member's personal growth and development (they only promote from within!) and also that they treat everyone as business partners, not just another employee. Paradigm has a commitment to strong ethics and values that focuses on the importance of educating its members and promoting their growth.The entrepreneurial atmosphere is also very inspiring and motivating on a daily basis- it's nice to finally feel passionate and excited about work again!

Cons

There are no real "cons" to Paradigm... their just an honest sales and marketing firm that's committed to strong business and personal values.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!

2. "True test of sales skills and personal confidence"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Emeryville, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Emeryville, CA

I worked at Paradigm Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of opportunities to learn and establish yourself as a top performer. Working outdoors in a multitude of locations. Sky is the limit for how much you choose to make.

Cons

High employee change over, this type of sales is definitely not for everyone. Company is still growing and with that come many pains especially when some choose not to act in a professional manner.

"This job is not for everyone. If anything try to do as much research as possible before accepting the position."

Former Employee - Lead Account Manager/Solutions Provider in Emeryville, CA
    Former Employee - Lead Account Manager/Solutions Provider in Emeryville, CA

I worked at Paradigm Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great co-workers. You get to meet new people everyday. Good job for student but not for people that need a consistent salary

Cons

This job is 100% commission based. The higher management seems like they don't care about you. Dong Tran is great, but everybody else is really dull and self-centered.

Advice to Management

Pay the people that work for you hourly and commission. The job is very hard, and it sucks to work such long hours and then not get paid if you don't get someone to switch over to a worse company (U-verse) than they were with in the first place. Be more personable. Dont be such jerks. Hire more people like Dong & Ryan. Alberto's cool too.

"Good company. Fun atmosphere. Hard work."

Former Employee - Account Manager in Emeryville, CA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Emeryville, CA

I worked at Paradigm Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Meet new people every day...a lot of them. Really enjoyed that. Made good money while I was there. Learned a lot about sales & started to get into the management training, then I was forced to move back to AZ for family reasons. Would have stuck around for sure.

Cons

Interview process is hard. 3 rounds of interveiws. A lot of other people interviewed while I was in the process and only 2 of us got jobs there. Better dress real sharp if you even want them to consider a 2nd interveiw.

Advice to Management

Open up a branch in AZ so I can work there!