KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of Corel
Is this your company?

Parallels

Add a Review

Parallels Employee Reviews about "benefit"

Updated Jul 8, 2022

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Lots of great people learn from both engineering and management.(in 19 reviews)
  • "Good benefits(in 8 reviews)
  • "small, lean, fast paced, good products, great teams(in 7 reviews)
  • "In our country there are not much opportunities have both a good job and salary.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Open dialogue Management is accessible.(in 7 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "benefit"

Nov 4, 2019 - Marketing Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Excellent life/work balance -Premium/Competitive benefits -Expansive opportunities for internal growth -A clear directive from management/executives -Under Corel, there are constant cross-functional opportunities for those who seek it -Internal culture is friendly and transparent

Cons

Many Parallels employees are high-functioning and have high-output for their productivity. So, a new employee or junior hire who may be entering early in their career may feel left behind without meticulous supervision and constant alignment. Merging of systems with new acquisitions or internal system changes is difficult to keep up with but it's clear the change is always to the benefit of the employee.

Continue reading