KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of Corel
Is this your company?

Parallels

Add a Review

Parallels Employee Reviews about "career opportunity"

Updated Jul 8, 2022

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Lots of great people learn from both engineering and management.(in 19 reviews)
  • "Good benefits(in 8 reviews)
  • "small, lean, fast paced, good products, great teams(in 7 reviews)
  • "In our country there are not much opportunities have both a good job and salary.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Open dialogue Management is accessible.(in 7 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "career opportunity"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good company for those who want to achieve more.

Jul 28, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Novosibirsk
    Business Outlook

Pros

- career opportunity - corporate culture - colleagues

Cons

- lack of facilities for relaxing in the office (sport equipment, couches...)

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Parallels Response

Director of Global Recruiting

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is important to us as we seek ways to make Parallels an even better place to work!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

A Great Place to Work

Apr 3, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits. Flexible schedules - getting your work done is what counts most. People love working here and get along very well.

Cons

Not too many, actually. Senior management is very reserved and isolated - could communicate more to the employees. Rare to get an update on the business or direction of the company. Most information comes third hand. Company has split off divisions and has sold them. Opportunity for career growth is limited.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Mid-sized world-spread company offering great cross-cultural experience

Sep 23, 2015 - Team Lead in Moscow, Moskva
    Business Outlook

Pros

Contribute to a world-wide used product Get experience in working with and for top world telco's and cloud service providers Software development processes are constantly evolving and improving Great career opportunity for active and ambitious contributors

Cons

Cross-team knowledge sharing and syncing could be significantly improved Some processes feel a bit too bureaucratic

Be the first to find this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 Reviews