KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of Corel
Is this your company?

Parallels

Add a Review

Parallels Employee Reviews about "people"

Updated Jul 8, 2022

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Lots of great people learn from both engineering and management.(in 20 reviews)
  • "Pay and benefits are good.(in 10 reviews)
  • "small, lean, fast paced, good products, great teams(in 9 reviews)
  • "In our country there are not much opportunities have both a good job and salary.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Open dialogue Management is accessible.(in 7 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "people"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Getting Desperate

Mar 5, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good opportunity to learn new skills and get international experience. Some good people there and a fairly relaxed atmosphere around review process.

Cons

Too many different businesses and technologies to have focus. Lack of vision from leadership leaves people wondering where the company is heading. General culture is depressing and dysfunctional.

10 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Systems Engineer

Jan 15, 2010 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Parallels makes great products for many markets segments. They have a great name in an exciting growth industry. Lots of great people learn from both engineering and management.

Cons

With a small organization you wear many hats and switching them so much tends to lead to loss of productivity.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

growing global business with a unique market position

Aug 13, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

truly global Company, plenty of opportunities to learn a lot and stretch yourself. a dedicated and passionate group of people. flexible work environment.

Cons

some growing pains with processes and tools that need improvements.

Parallels Response

Director of Global Recruiting

We appreciate the time you took to give us a review. Thank you very much.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Currently Crossing the chasm

May 6, 2014 - Director Sales Engineering in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A fast passed company with a Cloud product portfolio that is unbeaten in the industry. Great people with a passion for where they work. The ability to build your own career path is still evident in this emerging company which makes for an exciting future if you know how to drive it

Cons

Company is emerging from a startup into a main stream player which causes a number of growing pains. The next couple of years will be exciting or challenging, depending on your point of view

8 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

The best company for those who wanna grow

Jul 30, 2014 - Senior Manager in Moscow, Moskva
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team of people with passion to do things Good exec team from the top of IT industry companies Good support from managers and colleagues Workable career opportunities for those who are pro-active and want to grow Fabulous HR Team support – they are always willing to help Fantastic corporate events Friendly culture and environment Not bad compensation and benefits package, competitive to the market (higher than average, somewhat around 75%)

Cons

Internal communications could be improved Work/life balance is still area for improvement (time zones difference lead to late calls) Office in Moscow could be closer to the downtown

Parallels Response

Director of Global Recruiting

Thank you for taking time to give us a review. It is quite helpful.

6. 3.0