Param Consulting Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Iselin, NJ
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Iselin, NJ

I have been working at Param Consulting Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Strong leadership
    Very clear, strong & supportive HR
    Positive & Supportive Work culture
    Always pays on time and supports employee

Cons

Unable to meet any leadership team as walk-ins, always busy guys.

Advice to Management

Improve selection process of your team members. Give more freedom to senior consultant.

"Cheaters, Liars"

Former Employee - Software Developer in New Brunswick, NJ
    Former Employee - Software Developer in New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Param Consulting Services full-time

Pros

Nothing to add here except that they would be nice to you when you meet them in person. All the positive review that you read here are paid reviews.

Cons

The management is a Joke.
    No Transparency in any process
    They keep lying about every thing
    You wont get your last months salary when you leave
    The payment is not on time most of the time.

Advice to Management

Try being professionals and not to run the company like a retail shop

"Worst company ever"

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Iselin, NJ
    Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Iselin, NJ

I worked at Param Consulting Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pros !!! Nothing as such
    They just speaks very very well before you join them or continuing with them taking very less salary

Cons

What ever you touch there everything problematic . Want to destroy you career join them .
    None of the words by them are true but they wont hesitate to promise big things...

Advice to Management

Please manage like professional . Just having an MTech by CEO from IIT is nothing.
    Please check whats the global valuation of that degree. In India also people dont show that much interest doing MTech from IIT . So please stop boasting about that .

"Big Cheaters"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

I worked at Param Consulting Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is absolutely no pros about this company . They just speak very well .

Cons

Lazy, Too much money minded that they don't care at all for employees. They don't have any direct client but they wont hesitate to take names of big brands . Their HR team not at all good and they can't place you . You have to do on your own .

Advice to Management

Please stop taking money from people to process H1B visa in name of donation to some social or spiritual organization . Please have good quality HR and trainers .

"The worst company Ever"

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Param Consulting Services full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

No Pros absolutely no pros

Cons

Good Cheater....I can only say stay back from this company...

"Excellent"

Current Employee - .NET Developer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - .NET Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at Param Consulting Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Param provides good opportunities for experienced professionals as well as for freshers and helps them to improve their skills for developing their carrier in competitive world of information technology. I was one of their trained professionals who developed his carrier in a critical period of recession with the guidance of Param's management. I am also feeling that Param Consultancy Service keeps their employees as a part of their family which is well-known as a PCSI family which serves the purpose of helping each other in professional as well as in personnel carrier
    relationship.

Cons

Overall Satisfied. well functioning consulting company.

"Great place and nice people"

Pros

Nice work culture and good management

Cons

Sometimes higher management needs to be more interactive

"Harassing"

Current Employee - Program Analyst
    Current Employee - Program Analyst

I have been working at Param Consulting Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I got more than couple of job offers from end clients and hence they decided to hire me.
    They filed my H1B and things started very smoothly. They are quite good with disbursing the pay check on time (nearly).
    But thats all and follow me with the cons.

Cons

Before joining them (I started working for them in May, 2012 on EAD; still waiting for my H1B), the president (Mr. Amin) promised me that he will switch to % agreement for compensation in next 6 months. But, it never happened, I followed them till the date I resigned from them (which is End of july 2013).
    1. If its about money, employee will be at loosing end ALWAYS, until you threaten to leave.
    2. Never rely on them for any sort of documentation.
    3. They will not give you the last month salary if you have resigned (one reason why they generate Pay Stub 15 days later). I can promise you that. Its been more than 3 months I am still following up with them and I know other ex-employees as well who are struggling for the same reason.
    4. Employee will be harassed for getting their experience letter. I got it after being played, have played and all sorts of mind game for 2 months. And one of the ex-emp I know is still fighting for that.

Until you want like raise in wages, they are good and so is any other consulting firm. But, the day you mention some thing like that, you will be amazed to see who they actually are. That was the reason why I decided to leave them.

I have like literally 100 email communication about all these issue all from my side and never resolved.

But when I joined another consulting company and I am actually enjoying the association. Its very professional. Weekly pay stub generation. Everything documented well, everything is by book.

Advice to Management

You are running a company. Run it like one, with professionalism.

"EXCELLENT"

Current Contractor - Network Administrative in New York, NY
    Current Contractor - Network Administrative in New York, NY

I have been working at Param Consulting Services as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

Efficient Staff and Genius Management

Cons

Payroll get delayed 2 or 3 days sometimes.

Advice to Management

I would like to recommend all who seeks a good career. Since I joined I never ever think about my immigration side and career achievements. I was working in gas station and they change my career, they trained me and get me on project. I am working in one of the best top notch company. I get 25 times more income than gas station. I referred so many friends here and they all get better career till now. I don't know why people blaming on such a good and image clear company. But I confidently say that this is life changing place. Just Try it.