Paramount Equity Reviews | Glassdoor

4.0
Paramount Equity President Mike Berte
Mike Berte

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • From the support from upper management to the work environment (in 10 reviews)

• They are always pushing a work life balance even when you would rather just work (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Some people complain about work/life balance (in 4 reviews)

• Must play office politics to keep your job (in 4 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Loan Officer"

Current Employee - Loan Officer in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Current Employee - Loan Officer in Rancho Cordova, CA

I have been working at Paramount Equity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Paramount feels like a family. You know that most if not every one in that building wants you to succeed and will help you do so. They are always pushing a work life balance even when you would rather just work . There is always an opportunity to grow make more money and do more things . No one day is the same . Every one you're surrounded by wants to achieve great things and are some of the most brilliant mortgage minds you can be around.

Cons

As a loan officer there is a lot of items out of your control which can be frustrating to say the least. A lot of people are depending on each other and sometimes it can not be a very well oiled machine but everything always gets done eventually.

2. "Happy and satisfied employee"

Current Employee - Sales Assistant in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Assistant in Rancho Cordova, CA

I have been working at Paramount Equity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Despite my background of not fully knowing the industry, they gave me an opportunity based off on what my skills are and my intellectual capabilities. They do not discriminate and they strive to really push you to your full potential. Pay is great and there are bonuses as well with the position I have.

Cons

Management wise, there is a lack of organization and that definitely improvements. Departments need more communication and system put into place for a more functional bigger picture.

Advice to Management

Put systems into place and have a random checking for them. Better training and better ways of doing things. Uniformality of information dispersion is needed as well.

3. "Loan officer"

Former Employee - Senior Mortgage Loan Officer in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Mortgage Loan Officer in Rancho Cordova, CA

I worked at Paramount Equity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some good people. A few people with a good heart and the right intensions. Miss a select few good souls

Cons

A cyst pool of drug addicts and drug dealers... I worked there briefly before getting out of the wolf of white rock drama .. scary scary nightmare that senior leadership "turns a blind eye" to .. so sad, such high hopes.

Advice to Management

Clear the plate

4. "Employee of the year 2017-2018"

Current Employee - Mortgage Consultant (Seeking Employment) in El Dorado Hills, CA

I have been working at Paramount Equity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working in a fast-paced environment it takes a lot, attaintion to details , undivided thought yet still enter acting with a co workers in terms of procedures , legal matter , schedule for closing and examine application for any mistake . The most rewarding is closing escrow & follow up with schedule for pay off.

Cons

I love to work, . to be able to work comfortably I need to learn more about the company, Manager, supervisor and co workers are pleasant , helpful and loyal most of all I 'am able to be. the best employee in the years to come. I like to see the company happy for having me,
    I' am very good, focus and quick learner
    Anyway I love to finish my work. at the end of my 8 hrs timeframe.

Advice to Management

To become successful the company must promote employee to a higher position, a salary increase, whenever is necessary. Perhaps, a trip to Philippines or Cruise the Atlantic ocean. Just a cross my mind.

"My Experience Working At Paramount Equity Mortgage"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Rancho Cordova, CA

I have been working at Paramount Equity part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working for Paramount Equity Mortgage for almost a year now and its been a great experience thus far. I love the roll I play here, being apart of helping families save money all over the country, and the day to day challenge breaking down potential clients doubts to give my specialist the opportunity to assist them in creating better situations for them and their families. I've gone through some recent families struggles of my own recently and Paramount Equity was very flexible with my schedule ultimately allowing me to continue working her and being apart of what I consider not just a working environment but a big family. I've referred numerous hungry to work individuals to the Paramount website to apply online when seeking employment, and will continue to do so.

Cons

There aren't really any cons to working here that aren't typical subject to subject, case to case basis given a certain employees personal situations.

Advice to Management

Just keep feeding the horses and continuing to come up with the creative marketing campaigns that ensure everyone continues to grow.

"Nice place to work"

I have been working at Paramount Equity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good pay, fun environment, amazing managers.

Cons

Unless you want to go to SEAL there aren't many promotion opportunities.

Advice to Management

Hire within the company for more positions

7. "content with company"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Rancho Cordova, CA

I have been working at Paramount Equity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

duties and tasks are fairly easy to perform, comfortable atmosphere

Cons

have to commute kind of far, i started working for this company in roseville, was moved to rancho cordova

Advice to Management

none at this time

8. "Amazing Company!!!"

Current Employee - District Sales Manager in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Current Employee - District Sales Manager in Rancho Cordova, CA

I have been working at Paramount Equity full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This job has completely changed my life. From the support from upper management to the work environment. I am excited and eager to get to work. Day in and Day out we are changing home owners lives and we continue to grow stronger as a company and a division. I truly feel this is the best company to work for. Not only is it life changing, but the energy and fun / hard working environment is electric. I recommend anyone who wants to help home owners get in better financial situation, that this is the most advantageous opportunity in the industry.

Cons

There aren't any negative things that I can say about Paramount Equity, and this company as a whole.

"Life @ Paramount"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

I have been working at Paramount Equity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Paramount has a great culture and they strive to make a great work environment between coworkers. They emphasize hiring friends and family so you will find that this is a close knit group of people that have become one giant family. Paramount truly takes the phrase "Work hard, Play hard." to heart and while they demand a lot and can be stressful at times the rewards and the perks they provide are fun and make it worth it. If you work in sales expect long hours but the compensation is great when you fund 8 loans =)

All in all I think this is a great place to work and I enjoy coming to work everyday because of the high energy, go get'em, attitude and vibe from everyone in the building.

Cons

Can be a high stress environment and if you can't handle stress this is not the place for you. Long work hours for sales which takes them from their families.

Advice to Management

Work on recognizing those who are over stressed and try to work with them to alleviate some of their stress. When people get too stressed out management seems to isolate them and makes them feel like they are going to get fired which just adds to the stress. Paramount has lost quite a few good employee's and hard workers because of this.

10. "Great Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Paramount Equity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been at Paramount for going on 2 years now. It's a great company to work for. Very positive atmosphere and everyone is like family.

Cons

Very high stress job on the floor. If you can't handle negative comments from customers you won't last long.

Advice to Management

More room for growth for AE department.