Pareto Law Reviews in Milton Keynes, England | Glassdoor

Pareto Law Milton Keynes Reviews

Milton Keynes, England (UK)

5.0
Jonathan Fitchew

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Great brand name, work hard play hard culture, fast paced and entrepreneurial (in 4 reviews)

• Absolutely fab to work through this agency - they found me a job in the shortest amount of time (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • It can be long hours, but you get out what you put in (in 6 reviews)

• hard work initially - lots to learn and sometimes late nights are required (in 4 reviews)

1. "Pareto Scheme"

Current Freelancer - Business Development Executive in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

I have been working at Pareto Law (More than a year)

Pros

Had a brilliant experience with Pareto. Uploaded my CV on their site a few months back and had a call regarding a global organisation not too far from me. After a really motivating chat with a recruiter, Tom, we had a telephone interview, where i was then invited to the assessment centre a week later.

I was fortunate enough to have the job offered on the same day as the assessment. There was roughly 45 graduates being assessed on the day and only 10 got the job.

It was a brilliant experience. I have been in my role for a year now, and still keep in touch with Pareto. Really nice people who listen to your concerns and give genuine advice.

Cons

Huge recruitment company, so be prepared to be competitive and show them how much you want to be involved with Pareto. No cons overall.

Advice to Management

Good communication, would be useful to get more advice throughout the employment process. Overall, really good.

2. "Fantastic Company"

Current Employee - Graduate Sales Executive in Milton Keynes, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Graduate Sales Executive in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Pros

They set the benchmark for Graduate Recruitment Companies. You can trust them to find a job suited to your specific needs. Thanks again Pareto!

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say.