KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 427 of over 432 reviews

4.7
Pariveda Solutions CEO Bruce Ballengee
Bruce Ballengee
Pros
  • "Transparent career path and salaries(in 47 reviews)

• "The work-life balance can't be beat(in 39 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work-life balance can be a challenge within the consulting industry(in 19 reviews)

• "Can't specialize in a certain area of work and hard to follow the career path for a certain role(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Pariveda Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Pariveda truly cares about me as a person

May 21, 2021 - Manager in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have always felt like Pariveda cares about my well being but this came to light even more during the pandemic. Throughout all the decisions that senior management made during Covid, I felt like the well being of the employee was always at the forefront of their minds. I feel very grateful to be at Pariveda during a time like this. In general, Pariveda is supportive and innovative. It operates with integrity. Mentorship is always provided and there is a clear career path laid out for you. I love working here and don't see myself leaving anytime soon.

Cons

If you don't want to be challenged to grow, this is not the environment for you. They will push you to improve and growth along their career path. They do it with plenty of guidance and support. If you are a technologist that loves to code and architect and has no interest in people or project management, this probably isn't the place for you. You will have to wear many hats as you progress in your career at Pariveda. You will always stay close to the technology but you have accountabilities around people/project/client management, as well.

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful

Pariveda Solutions

Thank you for your review and for your valuable feedback! We are so glad you have felt supported throughout your career at Pariveda. Thank you for your kind words on regarding our Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity progress. While progress has been made, we recognize that there is still work to be done and we hope to continue collaborating with Fins like you to make Pariveda a more diverse and inclusive place to work.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Growth focused environment, supportive of your journey

Jul 4, 2021 - Manager (M2) in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Strong mentoring system helps guide career growth - Building relationships with people across the firm has helped the feeling of isolation - Being able to move between projects and industries help keep perspectives fresh - The company itself evolves to address the problems of the present and the future, actively - While I've been at the company for a long time, I don't see myself wanting to leave any time soon as there's still room to grow and develop.

Cons

- The company career path isn't for everyone. I wouldn't expect it to apply to everyone, but it makes one wonder at what point you personally are wanting off the train. - Your experience will vary, no two career paths (even if you start at the same level as someone, on the same project) will be the same.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A consulting company unlike any other

Jun 28, 2021 - Associate Consultant in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work with the latest technologies, diverse clients, and across the national landscape. Transparent salaries, clear growth trajectory, heavy reliance on frameworks and systems thinking, opportunities to grow both soft skills and technical skills. This company has a strong focus on growing and caring for the whole person - think of the PERMAV model of wellbeing. Leadership is transparent to a degree unheard of at similarly sized firms, such as during the chaos of the COVID-19 pandemic, when leadership implemented monthly free form Q&A town halls, including answering anonymously submitted questions. Career mentorship is built into the Pariveda model - you have a mentor who is not your manager who is partially accountable for your success. The people are fantastic - hard working, selfless, personable, and very bright.

Cons

Consulting is an inherently volatile industry. At times, joining new projects and engaging with new problems can lead to feelings of inadequacy, anxiety, or imposter syndrome. Healthy approaches to these problems help, but there is a factor of stress which must be considered.

4. 3.0
      Former Employee

Good place to start career, but staying for the long haul is not good for everyone

Jul 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Transparent salary scale Incredible talent at the company Healthcare benefits, ESOP, and you are encouraged to take all of your PTO Plenty of opportunities for entry level consultants to try new technologies and learn. They’re very happy to throw you on any kind of project even if you have little to no relevant experience

Cons

No annual bonus included in the compensation, mediocre 401k match If you really lean into the software engineering side of the work, the compensation is questionable starting from Associate, and it’s very hard to justify staying at Pariveda past Manager Very hard to change career path to fit your unique goals. You are told that you are not “willing to grow” if you don’t express interest in the sales side of the consulting work.

5. 5.0

Best job of my life!!!

Jun 21, 2021 - Finance in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pariveda is the workplace and work fam you never had. This is a unicorn company operating in a utopia. Your Pariveda mentor and management team will come alongside you and lock-step with you to reach your personal and professional goals while holding your hand. The support is unreal and there's a plan and transparency for everything. I love it here!!!!!!!

Cons

The feedback culture can be a bit much at times, but people here really just want to push you to be your best in every aspect. If you can humble yourself, accept the feedback and use it to become better, you will thrive.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Trust + Growth Mindset

Jun 25, 2021 - Vice President in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pariveda is build on a foundation of trust and transparency and is designed around growth mindset. This is the place you can truly be your full self and grow. Our culture is strong. We collaborate exceedingly well and are open to new ideas and challenges. This translates into excellent client-facing work.

Cons

Only one: be ready to invest in your growth. It's not easy work. And it's fully worth it.

Continue reading
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Talks the Talk and Walks the Talk

May 18, 2021 - Technical Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

As a campus hire at Pariveda, what stood out to me during the recruiting process was how genuine and enthusiastic every Fin (what we call our employees) is about the firm. Everyone is truly proud and excited to be a part of Pariveda. It is a great place to work because we build a network of connections and support, meaning that as you progress through your career, you will always be supported and given opportunities to grow. Pariveda cares about the individual's career and development, and takes steps to show it, through mentorship programs, frequent learning opportunities, and communication with leadership.

Cons

I haven't experienced any true cons at Pariveda so far, but I will say that we've been growing at a fast pace and I will be interested in seeing how we will maintain our connective network as the firm grows bigger.

1 person found this review helpful

Pariveda Solutions

We're so glad you chose Pariveda to start your career! Thanks for the thoughtful review. We're glad your first year has been a positive experience.

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

A great place to start my career

May 25, 2021 - Consultant in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pariveda places an amazing emphasis on developing its people to be the best they can be. The mentorship program is super valuable and the support that you receive at Pariveda is hard to come by. The work is also interesting -- as a C, I was able to gain a lot of exposure to client interactions and was involved in many meetings with the client 1:1. If you voice your needs and wants, Pariveda will work hard to try and meet them. The people at Pariveda are also super smart and hardworking. The culture is a great place to work in. It is a transparent company which I think is very unique to others out there.

Cons

I think the pay structure is a little off. Due to the role being in tech consulting, you are doing software development work as well as consulting work, but not getting paid as much as a software developer would be. In comparison to other consulting firms, the base pay is comparable and the promotion allows you to jump pay levels fairly frequently/quickly, but there is still a lack of end of the year bonus that other firms offer.

Pariveda Solutions

Thank you for your review! We're glad you started your career at Pariveda and wish you the best in your future endeavors. Once a Fin, always a Fin!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A company that values the growth of their employees

Jun 22, 2021 - Manager I in Washington, DC
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Leadership invests in the growth of their employees which is evident in the career path, mentor program, 360 review cycles every 6 months - Great culture with intelligent and empathetic people who truly care about each other - Collaborative environment with lots of opportunities to learn new things - Good work life balance

Cons

- If you aren't invested in your own continuous growth and learning, this isn't the place for you

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A firm that really values transparency and employee growth

Jul 12, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership share more of their thinking behind their decisions more than other firms in my experience. The firm provides great training opportunities through online courses, virtual/in-person workshops, and matching employees with projects that provide real work experience. Everyone’s salary is known and everyone at the same level gets paid the same. This helps reduce the self mentality and promotes healthy collaboration.

Cons

You are challenged more often than not. The equal pay system removes the ability to reward your top performers.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 427 Reviews