Park Place Dealerships Reviews | Glassdoor

Ken Schnitzer Jr.
  1. "Park Place Leaders"

Current Employee - Business Coordinator in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Park Place Dealerships full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growth is encouraged within the company. Leaders are chosen carefully. Strong base to strong point. Very little weak links in chain

Cons

There are zero cons that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep leading by example. Both presidents started as car washers. This has created a reality that things are possible within Park Place. Most professional dealership

Park Place Dealerships2018-04-17

"Sales Experience Manager"

Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Park Place Dealerships full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Pay Plan if you can get to the bonus, only people who has work there for 20 plus years get repeat customers.

Cons

Don't promote from within at all, good old boys club, worse customer service revolving door for service advisors, too much pressure to sell cars, everyday un-necessary meetings.

Advice to Management

don't mimic Sewell marketing becasue your service suck. Sewell promise what they deliver. Get out of the office and meet the clients, just printing the paper work is not sufficient.

Park Place Dealerships2018-05-09

"Great Company to work For"

Former Employee - Valet Supervisor in Dallas, TX

I worked at Park Place Dealerships full-time for more than a year

Pros

Room for growth, great opportunities and training is always available. The pay is good and above auto industry standards. There are many brands to choose from

Cons

There is turnover in the service department. Lots of service advisors come and go. Sometimes the stress levels are through the roof!

Park Place Dealerships2018-03-15

"Park Place used to be the best place to work at but that is no longer the case."

I worked at Park Place Dealerships full-time

Pros

The people I worked with were some of the best people I have ever met. They made my days fun.

Cons

The management at one point was some of the best, however that is no longer the case.

Advice to Management

Remember the principles that this company was built on because you all have gotten very far away from those.

Park Place Dealerships2018-03-29

"Technician"

Former Employee - Pdr Tech in Dallas, TX

I worked at Park Place Dealerships for more than 5 years

Pros

Some of the people here are life long friends now

Cons

The managers. The want to be managers. Too many people trying to make decisions that impact day to day operations. I was a team leader and highly successful technician, and I was actually warned time and again that I made too much money. I should tread lightly because people were talking about the hours I flagged. Bad managers overrule the good managers. They don’t ever keep their promises. I was guaranteed that I would...

Advice to Management

I would say stop lying to your employees. Stop going behind their backs. Stop hiring people and promising them a career when all you want is a stooge to do their job and never get ahead.

Park Place Dealerships2018-03-29

"Assistant Service Manager"

I have been working at Park Place Dealerships full-time for more than a year

Pros

Managers truly invest in you and want to see you develop and succeed in your career. Training onsite is thorough and everyone is always willing to help you if you are coming in with little to no experience. There is an opportunity to make a lot of money if you are willing to put in the hours and work to understand the product and client's needs. Managers are really there to help and coach you through the learning curve...

Cons

Hours are long, especially at the beginning to build your client base. Pay structure based off of survey scores that clients complete over their service experience. It can be brutal due to all of the variables of one clients service experience that may cause them to give you a poor score on the survey. (Ex: Car not being washed, valet not being able to find a car, repairs taking longer to repair, etc.)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing to coach the members and let them know that you are in their corner.

Park Place Dealerships2018-01-24
  7. "sales assistant"

I worked at Park Place Dealerships full-time

Pros

free lunch on Saturdays, good training

Cons

big managers turnover, listen to new ideas

Advice to Management

listen

Park Place Dealerships2018-01-24
  8. "Sales Experience Manager"

Current Employee - Sales Experience Manager in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Park Place Dealerships full-time for less than a year

Pros

The One Touch Process is excellent

Cons

The hours you have to work put a huge strain on your family life.

Park Place Dealerships2017-11-13

"No class"

Current Employee - Service in Irving, TX

I have been working at Park Place Dealerships full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay is pretty good if you’re only into the money. I can not really think of anything else to say.

Cons

Management is lazy and untrustworthy. They tell your business to other people in the office. HR passes the buck and nothing is resolved.

Advice to Management

Take your job more seriously and quit trying to get into everyone’s personal business

Park Place Dealerships2017-11-16

"New Car Sales"

I worked at Park Place Dealerships full-time

Pros

Wonderful facility, great sales training, access to lots of tools/resources to help ensure success in your role, catered lunches on Saturdays, monthly team building events, vehicle lease subsidy

Cons

It can be a challenge to rely solely on showroom traffic to support your sales goals/objectives. Also, there may be too many employees to support the amount of walk-in traffic.

Park Place Dealerships2017-09-01