Park Place Dealerships Service Reviews | Glassdoor

Ken Schnitzer Jr.

"service advisor"

Current Employee - SERVICE ADVISOR in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Park Place Dealerships full-time

Pros

company cares about it's members and seeks to promote within

Cons

it is a commission job and pay plan is catered to the individual so don't expect all that much help from other co workers in the same situation.

Park Place Dealerships2016-04-26

"No class"

Current Employee - Service in Irving, TX

I have been working at Park Place Dealerships full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay is pretty good if you’re only into the money. I can not really think of anything else to say.

Cons

Management is lazy and untrustworthy. They tell your business to other people in the office. HR passes the buck and nothing is resolved.

Advice to Management

Take your job more seriously and quit trying to get into everyone’s personal business

Park Place Dealerships2017-11-16

"Service"

Former Employee - Assistant Service Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at Park Place Dealerships full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The clientele are great to work with. Excellent benefits. Internal educational sources available.

Cons

Some customers are challenging. Demanding results. Pay is altered by 40% based on CSI survey.

Advice to Management

Remove CSI from the equation. No one EVER wants to give poor quality service.

Park Place Dealerships2017-03-29

"Awesome place to work, great people, and the best company party's"

Current Employee - Service in Grapevine, TX

I have been working at Park Place Dealerships full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Park Place and Mercedes Benz pays you to lease a Car after working there for 3 years, Fun place to work, management is friendly, awesome benefits, 401K, Complimentary life insurance, always providing us with the tools we need, the newest technology at our finger tips, terrific training programs, most of the clients are nice, Park Place rented out medieval times twice, Cowboys Stadium twice, Ranger stadium four or five...

Cons

Managers Sometimes take a long time to move people up mainly because no one ever quits. so it can be hard to move up. hard to trust the sales managers to give you the best employee deal when purchasing pre-owned or new cars. found it better just to purchase elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. and Sales don't pick out Your favorite employees to give better deals to when purchasing cars should be fair to all Employees.

Park Place Dealerships2014-02-27