- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Utah
- - Salt Lake City, UT Area
- - California
- - Sacramento, CA Area
Found 4 of over 4 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (4 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lucrative, Amazing culture, Really rewarding, Don't Over Micro Manage. Lot's of room for growth. If you work hard you get to play hard.
Hours can be long,
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work on the weekends and can make a lot of money
Inconsistent amounts of work and not salaried
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great atmosphere and attitudes. Management won't set you up for failure, and I honestly loved it there.
Small business, benefits were lacking. Laid off during pandemic, unsure of future business model if travel marketing is less prevalent.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent management from the Partner in Sales. Never had a better boss, friend and mentor. Great people to work for. Absolutely love the vision and the drive of the Partners of Parliament Marketing. I went as far as I could with Parliament Marketing, and they are a huge catalyst in my future success.
Very hard to ever help implement change. No real Product knowledge. Not enough support from ON SITE upper management. Unattainable market expectations.Continue reading