Cover image for PartnerCentric

82% Recommend to a Friend
86% Approve of CEO

Found 58 of over 59 reviews

4.4
PartnerCentric CEO  and Owner Stephanie Harris (no image)
Stephanie Harris

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on

Advertising

126.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=PartnerCentric~1066546
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Really interesting work, doing some cool things

Nov 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very innovative team Everyone collaborates well Remote work

Cons

Agency work can be hectic at times

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing Place to Work

Mar 31, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company with a leadership team who truly cares about the people as much as the business!

Cons

None that I can think of.

3. Join the PartnerCentric team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Fantastic place to work

Mar 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very innovative, strive for excellence. You can keep growing and great leadership team

Cons

I have nothing negative to say

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Is there a 6 star option?

Feb 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance. Working Remote ( this is no joke...). A leadership team that genuinely takes an interest in each one of us, not just as employees- but as people. A company that is focused on values, and demonstrates them. A real team atmosphere- seriously everyone is so willing to help each other out. Opportunities for growth- choose your own adventure, and they will help you get there. Some days you might get the "I wish I could go into an office vibe".... but PC does everything possible to make those days few and far between. Video calls, slack chats, company retreats (even the virtual kind), awesome swag boxes...really help bring all of us together.

Cons

Slack can be overwhelming- but so can someone coming to your desk every 5 minutes to ask a question. Email can be crazy- but doesn't that happen every where you work? Some days you may feel like you have so much to do, how will you ever get it done- Hey did you know you have tomorrow too?

4 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company to Work For!

Feb 10, 2022 - Associate Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility Family Oriented Work From Home Unlimited PTO Everyone in leadership is very understanding of parental responsibilities & encourages employees to focus on their families. With that comes a lot of flexibility.

Cons

Not seeing coworkers in person may be a con for some but has not been for me. There is plenty of communication amongst coworkers every day to ensure you feel connected.

7. 5.0

Great Work Environment

Jan 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work, opportunity for growth, strong company culture.

Cons

Pandemic has limited in-person interactions

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A talented team and an environment that encourages growth and innovation

Dec 1, 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Even though it's 100% remote i feel more a part of a team, and interact more with my team mates than any office based company i have worked with.

Cons

fairly steep learning curve for internal processes and tools.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0

Amazing company!!!

Sep 18, 2021 - Anonymous in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been part of the partnercentric family for years. I have seen it grow and become the amazing organization it is today. The CEO Stephanie is a visionary and I love her as a person. She is smart and dedicated and I would bet on her any day. Julie is great and a fantastic complement as COO. The whole leadership team cares about the everyone in the company and it shows. They’ve created an amazing culture of excellence that pushes me to be better and keep growing. The company really is my second family. It has been my privilege to be part of this amazing organization and I am glad to be spending my work life with this team. If you are considering joining as a team member, joining as a client or a vendor, don’t hesitate. I cannot say enough good things. It has changed my life.

Cons

Nothing significant enough to comment on

4 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A great place to work

Jul 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Management actively looks for input and ideas from all levels - Everyone genuinely cares for each other (including managers) - Inclusive culture - Builds roles around people as they grow - Career paths are flexible based on strengths and weaknesses - Growing quickly but hangs on to valuable employees

Cons

- Agency work is tough!

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A special place to work

Jul 12, 2021 - Client Success
    Business Outlook

Pros

CEO is 100% transparent about the state of business. Finances, key initiatives. No secrets. CEO invests in the business and does everything to make this the best agency it can be. Great company culture. Everyone pitches in and there is a very "all-in" mentality. Even with everyone being 100% remote, there's a real sense of shared culture. Innovative and collaborate environment Good benefits, unlimited PTO Toxic culture fits aren't allowed to stick around. A team is only as strong as the weak links, and PartnerCentric doesn't tolerate weak links.

Cons

No fault of the business, but the work is getting more demanding 100% remote across 4 time zones can sometimes make collaboration slower than if there was a single time zone or shared office

Viewing 1 - 10 of 58 Reviews
</>Embed

PartnerCentric Reviews FAQs

PartnerCentric has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 59 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at PartnerCentric to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, PartnerCentric employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at PartnerCentric. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

82% of PartnerCentric employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PartnerCentric 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at PartnerCentric to be management, senior leadership, benefits and the cons to be career development, compensation.