- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Montana
- - Kalispell, MT Area
- - Kalispell, MT
- - Texas
- - Austin, TX Area
- - Austin, TX
- - California
- - Santa Barbara, CA Area
- - Santa Barbara, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Lake Forest, CA
- - Costa Mesa, CA
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO Area
- - Denver, CO
- - North Carolina
- - Raleigh-Durham, NC Area
- - Holly Springs, NC
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
- - Philadelphia, PA
- - Oregon
- - Portland, OR Area
- - Oregon City, OR
- - North Dakota
- - Bismarck, ND Area
- - Bismarck, ND
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
Found 58 of over 59 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Excellent management and direction, ample opportunities for growth, really unique perks and you get to work from home." (in 9 reviews)
- "Good benefits" (in 7 reviews)
- "Management actively looks for input and ideas from all levels" (in 6 reviews)
- "You can keep growing and great leadership team" (in 4 reviews)
- "everyone is an expert in their field, dependable, and always happy to help when needed" (in 4 reviews)
- "Sometimes the work/life balance is difficult because the work is always around and isn't left at the office." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 18, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very innovative team Everyone collaborates well Remote work
Agency work can be hectic at times
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Mar 31, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company with a leadership team who truly cares about the people as much as the business!
None that I can think of.
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 9, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very innovative, strive for excellence. You can keep growing and great leadership team
I have nothing negative to say
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 10, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work-life balance. Working Remote ( this is no joke...). A leadership team that genuinely takes an interest in each one of us, not just as employees- but as people. A company that is focused on values, and demonstrates them. A real team atmosphere- seriously everyone is so willing to help each other out. Opportunities for growth- choose your own adventure, and they will help you get there. Some days you might get the "I wish I could go into an office vibe".... but PC does everything possible to make those days few and far between. Video calls, slack chats, company retreats (even the virtual kind), awesome swag boxes...really help bring all of us together.
Slack can be overwhelming- but so can someone coming to your desk every 5 minutes to ask a question. Email can be crazy- but doesn't that happen every where you work? Some days you may feel like you have so much to do, how will you ever get it done- Hey did you know you have tomorrow too?Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 10, 2022 - Associate Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexibility Family Oriented Work From Home Unlimited PTO Everyone in leadership is very understanding of parental responsibilities & encourages employees to focus on their families. With that comes a lot of flexibility.
Not seeing coworkers in person may be a con for some but has not been for me. There is plenty of communication amongst coworkers every day to ensure you feel connected.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 5, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Remote work, opportunity for growth, strong company culture.
Pandemic has limited in-person interactions
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 1, 2021 - Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Even though it's 100% remote i feel more a part of a team, and interact more with my team mates than any office based company i have worked with.
fairly steep learning curve for internal processes and tools.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 18, 2021 - Anonymous in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have been part of the partnercentric family for years. I have seen it grow and become the amazing organization it is today. The CEO Stephanie is a visionary and I love her as a person. She is smart and dedicated and I would bet on her any day. Julie is great and a fantastic complement as COO. The whole leadership team cares about the everyone in the company and it shows. They’ve created an amazing culture of excellence that pushes me to be better and keep growing. The company really is my second family. It has been my privilege to be part of this amazing organization and I am glad to be spending my work life with this team. If you are considering joining as a team member, joining as a client or a vendor, don’t hesitate. I cannot say enough good things. It has changed my life.
Nothing significant enough to comment onContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jul 27, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Management actively looks for input and ideas from all levels - Everyone genuinely cares for each other (including managers) - Inclusive culture - Builds roles around people as they grow - Career paths are flexible based on strengths and weaknesses - Growing quickly but hangs on to valuable employees
- Agency work is tough!Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 12, 2021 - Client SuccessRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
CEO is 100% transparent about the state of business. Finances, key initiatives. No secrets. CEO invests in the business and does everything to make this the best agency it can be. Great company culture. Everyone pitches in and there is a very "all-in" mentality. Even with everyone being 100% remote, there's a real sense of shared culture. Innovative and collaborate environment Good benefits, unlimited PTO Toxic culture fits aren't allowed to stick around. A team is only as strong as the weak links, and PartnerCentric doesn't tolerate weak links.
No fault of the business, but the work is getting more demanding 100% remote across 4 time zones can sometimes make collaboration slower than if there was a single time zone or shared office
PartnerCentric Reviews FAQs
PartnerCentric has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 59 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at PartnerCentric to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
82% of PartnerCentric employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PartnerCentric 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.