KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

PartnerCentric

Engaged Employer

PartnerCentric

Add a Review

PartnerCentric Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Nov 1, 2021

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 58 of over 58 reviews
4.4
80% Recommend to a Friend
85% Approve of CEO

Found 10 of over 58 reviews

4.4
PartnerCentric CEO  and Owner Stephanie Harris (no image)
Stephanie Harris

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A remote friendly and innovative company that cares about its employees

May 12, 2021 - Associate Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is constantly looking for ways to improve and innovate Employees are encouraged and praised for providing their insight and opinions There are many opportunities for constructive discussion around the company objectives and activities Remote friendly work environment where the work life balance is highly encouraged A group of employees who trust each other to get their work done and don’t hover or micromanage each other Pretty great benefits both flexibility wise and traditional benefits wise

Cons

A little tricky to get to know people when you’re working from afar, but just takes a little extra effort.

3 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company Culture

Nov 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

PC truly cares about work/life balance and company culture. The teams feels like your work family.

Cons

The Leadership team is constantly pivoting, changing the roadmap and long term goals. As a team member that is not privy to the reasoning of those decisions it can be unsettling.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Wonderful Company Culture - Love all the people at PC

Apr 9, 2021 - Marketing Analyst in Bismarck, ND
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture full of innovation and growth! Coworkers are very friendly, caring, and talented! List of Benefits: - Great Work/Life Balance - Flexible Schedule - Paid Time Off - Unlimited Vacation - Provide Brand New Laptop - Work From Home/Remote - Very Supportive of Traveling (just need to work during US hours) - Monthly Company Video Chat/Retreat (includes free meal paid for by PC) - Company Retreats to Great Locations (paid for by PC includes family every other year) - Great Health/Vision/Dental Insurance (standard plan fully paid for by PC) - Great Maternity Leave (not at that stage in my life yet, but coworkers are and love it) - 401K Plan (100% match for up to 3% of salary) - Free Gym Membership (up to $50 is reimbursed by PC) - Pay Personal Phone Bill (up to $50 is reimbursed by PC) - Free Book per Month (reimbursed by PC)

Cons

Will fire someone if they don't follow the company's core values. It is sad to have coworkers leave from time to time, but I also fully understand that enforcement of the company's values is what makes PC such an incredible place to work. Work hard, play hard definitely describes the type of people at PC. We all have a wonderful time going on adventures, traveling, enjoying hobbies, spending time with friends/family, etc.; but when it comes time to work we all work hard to make sure our jobs get done. We are all very similar in those regards and this is why I enjoy all my coworkers so very much.

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great People, Poor Management

Mar 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Most of the employees are awesome and it was great to come to work every day and get to talk to these people. It felt like my peers actually cared about me as a person. Working from home is great even though it takes a ton of motivation. Some people at the company have some really great ideas.

Cons

It felt like the work/life balance they preach only applied to the employees with children, in particular only those with young children; like if you didn't have any then you were expected to make the company a priority over everything else in your life. The senior management seem to practically beg employees to write good reviews here so they get a better rating on the site. There aren't really career growth opportunities and raises seem to be very rare. Don't think you're going to get a yearly bonus either.

10 people found this review helpful
  5. 3.0
    Former Employee

Too good to be true

Jan 24, 2021 - Full-time Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, work from home

Cons

CEO never satisfied, constant revolving door of sales people as the goals set for them are rarely attainable, claim work/life balance while expecting 24/7 availability and want you to bleed for the company

9 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent Company to Work for and Thrive in!

Apr 30, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Remote company that allows for flexible schedule/ excellent work/ life balance - Work with a wonderful team of experts who are hard-working, supportive, communicative, and great sense of humor - Fantastic compensation & benefits - Room to grow and learn

Cons

- If you enjoy working in an office and interacting with colleagues in-person on a daily basis, then this company wouldn't be the one for you since it's fully remote.

3 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work!

Mar 6, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Getting to work with an amazing group of people everyday, while working remotely, gives a perfect work - life balance!

Cons

Would love to see my co-workers in person more.

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

PartnerCentric = Happy Employee

Nov 7, 2017 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working at PartnerCentric! Great team members who are always willing to lend a hand and have the same core values make working at PartnerCentric very enjoyable. Management does a good job in keeping everyone informed with overall company news and setting quarterly goals so we all know how our contributions affect the bottom line. The company promotes healthy living with gym reimbursements and supports continued education which is appreciated. I consider the flexible work schedule and work from home environment a perk as well and appreciate the fact that we aren't micro-managed. Overall, a great company and a great team!

Cons

Working remotely isn't for everyone and might be considered a con for people who like the office environment. Sometimes the work/life balance is difficult because the work is always around and isn't left at the office.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Maketing Analyst

Nov 6, 2017 - Marketing Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Company promotes healthy living, self and professional improvement in innovative ways, and includes compensation to support. - It's a 100% remote company that is set up in such a great way that you feel like you know everyone in the company well. - They pay for employee and family retreats to meet each other and for team building. - There is a very supportive and helpful team atmosphere. - Management is motivating and they welcome new ideas and feedback as well as care that you are happy and have everything you need to do your job. - There is a great work/life balance. - Ability to grow and move within the company.

Cons

- While they pay 100% of employee benefits premiums are high to add family.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Solid Company!

Oct 24, 2017 - Marketing Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Management is very aware of employee growth and making sure each employee feels like they have the support they need to be successful - Leadership sets clear goals each quarter and year so that employees know what's going on with the company currently and where the company wants to go in the future - Working remotely allows for better work/life balance

Cons

- Fast-paced environment that can require long hours - Compensation is below the national average

Be the first to find this review helpful