Patelco Credit Union Reviews

Updated May 10, 2022

Found 152 of over 161 reviews

4.0
Patelco Credit Union President and Chief Executive Officer Erin Mendez (no image)
Erin Mendez

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Patelco Credit Union~23451
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Patelco Credit Union and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year
    Featured Review

Great work life balance

Nov 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture is great. CEO really values all employees. It feels like you’re part of a family.

Cons

Can’t think of any cons.

Communications Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience as a Patelco team member. Our greatest asset is our team. In order to execute on our mission, we need to take care of each other and our members first. When we do that well, they will invite their friends and family and we will be given the opportunity to help more members of our communities. This is a philosophy our CEO believes in and shares often - and she truly believes it!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good

May 10, 2022 - Member Service Representative I (MSR I)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best company for growth and learning

Cons

All things are really good

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Patelco

Apr 19, 2022 - sr msr
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment with lots of room for career growth

Cons

Learning curve in the beginning

Communications Manager

Thank you for providing your review of your experience at Patelco. We are in the process of redesigning our onboarding programs and would love to hear more about your learning curve and anything we can do to improve the experience (please contact Angela Tarricone). Thank you for being a part of our team and taking care of our members!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Culture

Apr 5, 2022 - Chief Lending Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

All about meeting our members needs. No big bank politics.

Cons

None that come to mind

Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Patelco's culture. Our team prides themselves on focusing on doing what is in the best interest of others - people helping people.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good Work Life Balance

Mar 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are pleasant to work with. Good work life balance.

Cons

Lower pay. Limited opportunities to advance.

Communications Manager

Thank you for being a part of our Patelco team. As we continue to grow and evolve to do what's best for our members and team, we look forward to more opportunities for our current team and new team members. We encourage our team to participate in continuous learning that we provide and talk with their managers about opportunities for development and growth.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Basically a teller

Mar 15, 2022 - Senior Member Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay great benefits nice people

Cons

none:) just make sure you are able to work under pressure

Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and being a part of our team in building financial health for our members.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

No complaints

Mar 7, 2022 - Certified Financial Counselor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work, no complaints.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Continue reading

Communications Manager

Thank you for taking time to provide a review and for being a member of our team.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work

Feb 28, 2022 - Member Solutions Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits Program Career Growth Great Community

Cons

Not really any cons here

Communications Manager

Thank you for providing your review of your experience as a member of our team. Thank you for your service!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Pretty good

Jan 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/life balance Co-workers including management is supportive

Cons

Overpromising workers as I have noticed with other co workers

1 person found this review helpful

Communications Manager

Thank you for being a member of our team and taking care of our members. It's good to know that you feel supported by co-workers and managers. Because of that support, would you be able to talk with them about the overpromising issue? Without knowing any specifics, it's difficult to determine, but we will share your feedback internally and appreciate you sharing your review.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working at Patelco

Jan 25, 2022 - Member Service Specialist in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive pay and transparent organization

Cons

Expressing concerns to software development team and improving processes can be a bit difficult

Continue reading

Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review as a team member of Patelco. Please do share your specific concerns and suggestions with your manager or through one of our internal feedback channels - your perspective as a branch team member who is valuable, as you are in direct contact with our members! Great suggestion to conduct more regional meetings, as we hope to be able to do more in-person in the near future. Thank you for being a part of our team.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 152 Reviews

Patelco Credit Union Reviews FAQs

Patelco Credit Union has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 161 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Patelco Credit Union to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Patelco Credit Union employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Patelco Credit Union. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

84% of Patelco Credit Union employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Patelco Credit Union 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Patelco Credit Union to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be culture, management, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Patelco Credit Union Job Seekers