- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Wisconsin
- - Milwaukee, WI Area
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA Area
- - Ohio
- - Cleveland, OH Area
- - Columbus, OH Area
- Brazil - All Cities
- - Paraná
- - Curitiba, Brazil Area
- - São Paulo
- - Sao Paulo, Brazil Area
Found 21 of over 22 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.temporary-former★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Company to work for.
Only temporary position would like it to be longer
- Former Contractor★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good contracting engagements; quality support
None that come to mind
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Community, good communication, networking opportunities, health benefits.
None that I can think ofContinue reading
- Current Freelancer, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Seeks professionals with a minimum of 25 years of experience.
Not many consulting gigsContinue reading
- Current Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Talented professionals. Prompt feedback. Supportive managers. Quality tools. Good sales directors.
There may be gaps between consulting projects.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people to work with; loved the variety of work and great opportunity to leverage my experience and meet seasoned professionals - both in the client environment and at the organization.
Bench doesn't earn income, so you do have to understand that when you make a decision to work with Patina. Solutions.Continue reading
- Current Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The work they provide is challenging and interesting. After working for a Fortune-25 company in the past, I realized I should have been a contractor years ago. Everything is spelled out explicitly in the SOW and consequently, you can provide the customer exactly what they paid for - every one is happy!
If you are a contractor with any firm, you must be prepared to be unemployed for a time between positions.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great team environment. Excellent place to work. Great benefits. Working with top notch talent from CIOs. Top down the management and staff especially the Milwaukee are very professional and as a result very successful. Recognition for accomplishments.
This is a very entrepreneurial company. As a result there is not a lot of structure and processes are evolving as the company grows. If you need structure and hard and fast processes, this is not the place for you. Your success is based upon your own ability to "make it happen", and you won't get a lot of hand holding to make that happen.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Professional organization that provides multiple levels of support to consultants
No contribution to Health insurance
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
* I was hired to fill a void on a contract basis at a 100-year-old non-profit organization using my many years of experience in a consulting leadership role. * I excelled in this role and had an excellent working relationship with the client and the Patina account managers. * The Patina account managers only coached me as requested, but otherwise trusted my actions and leadership skills. * I was paid the highest salary I have made throughout my entire 20+ years of experience career. * Eligible for Health Insurance at the start of the month following my start date. * Patina engages with mature career professionals where experience is well respected. * Per Patina's agreement was able to work remotely 50% of the time. * Client provided laptop per Patina's agreement.
* Health insurance was pricey, but a great plan. My established doctors were in-network so I did not need to change doctors. * Patina also offers a 401k saving option so I was also to keep contributing to my retirement plan. * No other benefits were offers. * Patina was unable to find me a new position after this short term engagement ended. * Be aware, if you are considering Patina you are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement to not reveal Patina clients to outside organizations. * Expect down time between assignments.Continue reading