Patrice & Associates Reviews in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Patrice & Associates Dallas Reviews

Dallas, TX

5.0
Patrice Rice

Pros
  • Opportunity to help others change their quality of life (in 9 reviews)

• They also provide on-going training and support which will help me to develop my business into a successful business (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • I have no cons to say about this company (in 14 reviews)

• Not really a Con - follow the system for maximum success (in 7 reviews)

"Franchisee Experience - Patrice & Associates Cares"

Current Employee - Franchise Owner in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Franchise Owner in Dallas, TX

Pros

I am a new franchisee with Patrice & Associates. I have just completed the training program and am impressed with the culture of the organization. Not only does it provide the franchisees and recruiters significant training and support, it stresses frequently the commitment to excellence and to serving the needs of both the candidate and the client - working toward best possible match for both. Their pitch to franchisees and recruiters is "we help to change people's lives for the better," and they do.

Cons

Although Patrice & Associates is far and away the largest hospitality industry recruiting firm in the nation, it is still relatively small. But this too is a positive - providing exceptional "personalized" customer service to clients and candidates.

2. "Regional Developer"

Current Employee - Regional Business Development Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Regional Business Development Manager in Dallas, TX

Pros

Patrice & Associates is an excellent business opportunity. The built-in client base, well defined systems, comprehensive and extensive training, and focus on core values, make for a great environment to be a part of.

Cons

No issues identified at this time

Advice to Management

Continue with the comprehensive nature of your training, it is very valuable and critical to success.