Paycom Corporate Recruiter Reviews | Glassdoor

Paycom President Chad Richison
Chad Richison

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Work-life-balance is a challenge at Paycom (in 59 reviews)

• However they reward you for the hard work ethic (in 32 reviews)

"Couldn't be happier!"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Paycom has presented me with a tremendous opportunity as a Corporate Sales Recruiter and I couldn't be happier with my decision to be a part of this amazing, rapidly-growing company. I work underneath a fantastic management team, who strives to set me up for the best success possible and with the growth that Paycom is experiencing year over year, I am looking forward to continued opportunities with this company. This position has provided me with training/development opportunities and the ability to grow both personally and professionally. This is a challenging position that has it's ups and downs, but the wins are worth it; however, you need to be prepared to work in a fast-paced and changing environment. You are held to a quota that is attainable if you work hard. I am thrilled to be a part of the department that is helping staff the best sales force in America!

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

You're doing an amazing job at motivating us! Continue to invest in developing this department with the right resources. I am so excited to see how this department grows and the continued impact it has on the company as a whole. Thank you!

Aug 21, 2017 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience!

"Recruiter"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great professional development and leadership opportunities through training and educational courses! Leaders are born here, so there is so much room for growth! Very young professional culture that loves to work hard and play hard! Paycom rewards you for hitting your numbers and putting in the hard work! Winners circle every month, plus tons of free food, and fun activities all the time!

Cons

Traffic in the parking lot

Advice to Management

Keep building your team with leaders. Employees will push you up, as you pull us up into leadership roles.

Aug 17, 2017 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for your review and feedback!

"Awesome Company!!!"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Oklahoma City, OK

Pros

This is a great company to work for. Great culture, awesome benefits, and tons of room for growth if you are willing to put in a little hard work. I left a really awesome position before coming to Paycom but in the short months I've been here, I'm so glad I did!!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at this point.

Jul 2, 2015 – Representative

Thank you for your review. We are glad to have you on the Paycom team!

"Wonderful!"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Paycom is a leading industry with continues growth! We have an award winning training program and I have been in awe with how much they value training and development. If you want to be with a company that gives back to you and understands how important growth all around is you want to be with Paycom!

Cons

Change is the only thing that is constant and you must learn to be quick on your feet with such a growing company. Change will always take place and with that comes growing pains which is a good thing if you want to better yourself as a company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and remember how valuable you are to the team!