Paycom Employee Reviews about "great benefits"

Updated Dec 18, 2020

4.5
Pros
  • "Helpfulness of people; the blessings of a parking garage; great benefits -(in 111 reviews)

• "Team work, catered lunches, coworkers(in 87 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work-life balance is not the best(in 145 reviews)

• "Difficult to keep up with growth, so long hours are usually required(in 70 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "great benefits"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Best company to learn and develop new skills, while working with great people."

Current Employee - HCM Product Setup Specialist

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits Competitive Pay Amazing culture Continuous growth

Cons

There are No Cons great company

December 28, 2020 Paycom Representative

Thank you for the 5-star review. We’re happy to hear you’re enjoying the many great benefits and growth opportunities Paycom has to offer!

2. "High growth company with great leadership support"

Current Employee - Product Setup Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time

Pros

Great benefits Supportive leaders Growth opportunities Manageable workload Great people to work with

Cons

None that I can think of.

January 4, 2021Paycom Representative

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're thrilled you're enjoying the benefits and growth opportunities we have to offer. We appreciate you being a part of the team!

3. "Incredible place to work!!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Account Executive – Client Relations Representative in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing leadership and mentorship programs Incredible work environment and team Great benefits package Solid work/life balance Ability for career growth and promotion

Cons

No cons for the company

December 21, 2020Paycom Representative

We’re so happy to hear you’re enjoying the many great benefits and growth opportunities Paycom has to offer! Thank you for the 5-star review.

"Excellent Software - Fear Based Culture"

Former Employee - Client Relations Representative in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The potential to make excellent money each year, stock options, great benefits, wonderful training program, great software solution.

Cons

The culture is very fear based and the expectations of performance are extremely high and nearly unattainable. Upper management is brutal and you are looked at as nearly a name on a report rather than a representative of the company.

December 4, 2020Paycom Representative

As an organization, we take great pride in providing a strong culture and inclusive work environment. We are a KPI driven organization and those who meet their objectives are rewarded accordingly. We hope you shared your feedback before departing and, if not, you can email us at feedback@paycomonline.com. We wish you the best in all of your future endeavors!

5. "Tremendous Growth"

Current Employee - Accounting

I have been working at Paycom full-time

Pros

Great benefits, ultimate environment to grow a career

Cons

No cons at the moment

November 23, 2020Paycom Representative

Thank you for the review! We're glad you're enjoying the many great benefits Paycom has to offer.

6. "Growing company with tons of potential"

Current Employee - Marketing Team Leader in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Paycom offers a lot of opportunity to grow as an employee and leader. So many amazing people work for the company that I've learned a tremendous amount from and know that I will continue to learn. Leadership in marketing is very engaged with the entire department and always looking for how we can improve as a department and as individuals. The company has a great benefits program and continues to add new options every year to fit the needs of employees. The training programs at Paycom are top-notch, programs that help you develop for your next career step and to learn new skills are offered throughout the year as well as training on topics like diversity and inclusion and cross-training with other departments to work better together.

Cons

Work life balance can be a little lopsided which is somewhat expected with a growing tech company.

December 4, 2020Paycom Representative

We appreciate you sharing your experience and feedback! We’re excited you’re enjoying the many opportunities we have to offer. Thank you!

"I Love Where I Work and What I Do"

Current Employee - Tax Team Leader in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Great coworkers and managers - Great benefits (On-site gym and workout classes before and after work and during lunch; $1 health insurance and many other insurances at very little cost to EEs; on-site cafeteria and $4 catered lunches everyday) - Lots of opportunities for growth; Challenging and learn something new every day

Cons

- Difficult to keep up with growth, so long hours are usually required

October 22, 2020Paycom Representative

Thank you for the 5-star review! We’re happy you are enjoying our benefits and are loving where you work. We appreciate you being a part of our team!

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Hris Team Lead in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I love working with the people at Paycom. It is a great team environment and everyone is supportive. 12 weeks of maternity leave and $1 healthcare is something to be proud of. I am so grateful to work for a company with such great benefits and leaders that truly care about their employees.

Cons

None! Be ready to work hard and learn a lot. Paycom will help you grow professionally and personally.

October 22, 2020Paycom Representative

We love to hear you’re enjoying the many benefits Paycom has to offer and appreciate you sharing your experience! Thank you for the 5-star review.

9. "Company That Feels Like Family"

Current Employee - Software QA Analyst in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Benefits, decent pay, great HR department, & cool CEO.

Cons

Pay is lower than competitors, gossip environment, promotions are a bit limited.

October 6, 2020Paycom Representative

Thank you for the review and feedback. We’re thrilled you’re enjoying the benefits Paycom has to offer! We will share your feedback with our leadership team.

"Could have seen myself spending many more years employed with Paycom, but couldn't handle the poor work-life balance."

4.0
    Former Employee - Senior New Client Setup Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to build on skills and obtain HR/HCM knowledge. Great benefits. Love the company culture. Really enjoyed working with my team and being a resource for my peers.

Cons

Low pay for the amount of work put into the job. Poor work/life balance. Management of overtime was stressful, as they attempt to control your overtime when you have such a heavy workload, but then require overtime when they feel the workload is heavy. So really you just end up working a ton of overtime, which is where you end up making more money with overtime pay, but at that point the amount of time you put in isn't worth it. All the effort I was putting in led to burnout.

October 1, 2020Paycom Representative

Thank you for the review. We understand the position will not be a good fit for everyone. Our current growth and vigorous dedication to innovation and improvement may result in employees feeling outside of their comfort zone. While we have high expectations of our employees, we also take pride in ensuring our employees have a good work-life balance. We will share your feedback with the leadership team and wish you well.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 111 English Reviews