Peabody Properties Reviews

Updated Jul 28, 2020

4.6
Peabody Properties CEO, COO & Principals Karen Fish-Will & Melissa Fish-Crane
Karen Fish-Will & Melissa Fish-Crane
Pros
  • "I am proud to be working for Peabody Properties because its a good company to work for(in 15 reviews)

• "PPI goes above an beyond to make work unique than most other companies and jobs(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "I honestly cannot state 1 con with regard to Peabody Properties(in 7 reviews)

• "Presently I am unable to identify any cons regarding employment at PPI(in 6 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Peabody Properties a company that cares"

Current Employee - Facilities Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Peabody Properties full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Company that truly cares for there employees

Cons

No negative feedback for the company

2. "Great company"

Current Employee - Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Peabody Properties full-time for more than a year

Pros

Leadership, opportunities for growth, properties and work with residents

Cons

Can get hectic at times

Continue reading

"Not a bad place to be for a while"

Former Employee - Social Media Specialist in Lawrence, MA

I worked at Peabody Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lovely people and management. Everyone looks out for eachother

Cons

Quick Turnover, needs to provide with better avenues for growth

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager

I have been working at Peabody Properties full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Competitive Salary, Strong Leadership, Great Opportunities to learn and gain further knowledge and promotions.

Cons

More company wide communication

"Great Place to work"

Former Employee - Assistant Property Manager

I worked at Peabody Properties full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

great team, everyone friendly and welcoming

Cons

no cons, site I worked was just great

"Dissapointed"

Current Employee - APM

I have been working at Peabody Properties full-time for more than a year

Pros

Experience Compliance Team Accounting Team Regional Manager assigned to the portfolio Training opportunities Summer hours Incentives

Cons

Be careful which site you end up working at. At first everything seems fine but if you are not part of whatever the Upper Management says even if it may be wrong start praying. The site i work out of is like a scene of Grey's Anatomy with the things that happens behind closed doors! I won't say anything to my Supervisor for fear of retaliation since it looks like a pattern the number of APM/PM that have gone through this office. It's just very sad. I truly love working for Peabody but this site and the "team" just makes it difficult. Although trainings are a plus even asking my superior is a nightmare, i missed one training this year i really wanted to attend and was told "it's not that important" when asked permission. Way to kick a person down when wanting to progress in their career.

Peabody Properties Response

June 28, 2019Sr. Director of Strategic Initiatives

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and to share your thoughts, comments and experiences. Needless to say, we are more than disappointed to hear that your experience is not reflecting the team-oriented, employee-first approach that we actively promote throughout all levels of the Peabody team. Our VP of Human Resources would like to hear from you and we encourage you to reach out to her by calling the Peabody Home Office. We are eager to learn more and to help identify a solution / resolution together.

"."

I have been working at Peabody Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits and compensation. Paid holidays and early Friday release during the summer is a plus.

Cons

New Change to hours has had a negative impact to work/life balance

8. "So far so good!"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Lowell, MA

I have been working at Peabody Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been with Peabody for about 4 months now. Coming from a company that I felt was dysfunctional it was very easy to see how great Peabody is of a company. The amount of support I receive from my upline is absolutely incredible. I never feel worried when asking questions because I know they will be there to help me through it. This company emphasizes daily that they back up their employees growth within and with training and I have experienced this first hand. Effective May 1st the hours were tweaked a bit which honestly did not bother me as they took the time to explain the why of this in which I completely agree and understand the reasoning. I have two younger children and my supervisor has been great with understanding that I may have to come in late or leave early for appointments and/or emergencies.

Cons

No company is perfect and there is always something that can be improved in someone else's eyes but as of right now I have not seen anything that would deter me from recommending Peabody.

Continue reading
  9. "Great Company to work for"

I have been working at Peabody Properties full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The support that is received within Peabody Properties is outstanding It has and amazing training program and the opportunity for advancement.

Cons

There are no cons for working at Peabody

"Schhedule Change"

2.0
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Peabody Properties full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I am able to provide a clean and safe home for families in need of a stable home.

Cons

I was hire do work Monday thru Friday from 8:30 to 5:00pm. The company now wants employees to work until 6:00pn during the week and Saturday 10:00 to 5:00pm. This change is affecting families. I am a single mother the weekends my children have sports that is my only time to bond with them and enjoy them seeing that during the week by the time I get home I see them for a couple hours. I though PPI was about family, but apparently they are more about making sure owners are happy and they are making more money while the little people sacrifice their family time and have no time for vacation and life in general. I am vey disappointed as so a lot of my PM coworkers. Unfortunately, many of my coworkers as well as myself will be looking to leave the company due to the change of schedule that is affecting family.

Peabody Properties Response

May 6, 2019Sr. Director of Strategic Initiatives

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments. Our team members (and their families) have always been and will continue to be - our number one priority. As an organization, we strive for complete transparency and for taking the time to explain the "why" behind our decision making. Please reach out to our home office via (781) 794-1000. We will be happy to schedule time, to further explain the reasons behind this company-wide initiative, discuss your concerns and to collaborate on possible solutions. You are part of the Peabody family and your perspective is of the utmost important to us. Again, thank you for taking the time to reach out and for sharing your thoughts. We are always here to listen, respond and work with you to find creative solutions to the challenges we face.

Found 103 reviews