62% would recommend to a friend
(246 total reviews)
67% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is extremely poor, they don’t conduct business well." (in 7 reviews)
- "Market is cyclical and they are always doing layoffs." (in 6 reviews)
- "Managers and supervisors are all company men and dont know much." (in 3 reviews)
- "Excellent work environment to work in" (in 3 reviews)
- "Career progression can be slow internally" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Peabody and is not affected by filters.
Found 246 of over 265 reviews
Updated Nov 10, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Aug 21, 2023MechanicFormer Employee, more than 1 yearCraig, CO
Hood stepping stone for your next job with knowledge and experience
They did not want to invest money into their equipment.
- 3.0Jul 21, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsCarlisle, IN
decent pay , reasonable PTO days
no appreciation for reliable workers new inexperienced guys makes the same as experienced guys lack of communication
- 3.0Mar 20, 2023Senior Treasury AnalystFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSaint Louis, MO
friendly staff and good environment
industry has been down for a long time. some micro management
Peabody Reviews FAQs
Peabody has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 265 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Peabody to a friend and 33% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.
62% of Peabody employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Peabody 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.