Cover image for Peak Ace

4.3
80% Recommend to a Friend

Found 7 of over 28 reviews

4.3

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on

Advertising

125.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Peak Ace~1307492
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Low salaries, Not a lot of warmth and talks in the office but perfect for introverts(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not terrible, not great

Oct 17, 2022 - Junior Marketing Manager in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice colleagues and spacious office.

Cons

Very mediocre pay in comparison with the market and rigid internal structures; being promoted is very hard despite being a good employee that brings value - and I'm not talking about myself but rather many other colleagues who were there for a couple of years and management did not want to promote them or increase their salary although it was very much deserved. Internal time tracking system.

2. 5.0

Awesome 😎 !

Jan 12, 2021 - PPC Assistant Manager in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free lunch, cool colleagues, pool office, home-office equipment, free drinks, beautiful office.

Cons

You have to pay for the unhealthy snacks. (I suspect they are just trying to keep us healthy)

3. Join the Peak Ace team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good, friendly

Dec 15, 2020 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

friendly colleagues, positive feeling, growth options

Cons

Sometimes not so exciting work

5. 4.0
    Former Employee

Steep learning curve

Jun 9, 2020 - PPC Manager in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

- the possibility to develop quickly if you show initiative

Cons

- high work load, but normal for an agency

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great team - great work-life balance

Feb 11, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is international and full of amazing and interesting people, making the atmosphere in the office always very comfortable. The management is always there to support me and guide me through my tasks, I had chances to grow and experiment with new skills. The work-life balance is top-notch.

Cons

The complementary office lunches are “only” Mon to Thursday.

7. 4.0

Flexibility & Amazing Working Colleagues

Dec 12, 2019 - SEA Assistant in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Time flexibility, home office and really good job environment. Working colleagues always willing to help. Also, lunch included.

Cons

Slightly low salaries (compared to the rest of the city).

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Cool Office, paid lunch, nice atmosphere, fabulous colleagues! Great company to work and enjoy everyday to work.

May 29, 2019 - PPC Manager - Country in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Cool designed office in Kreuzberg -Paid lunch Mon-Thu -Nice Atmosphere -Plenty of development opportunity, workshops -Fabulous colleagues! Also: Home office once per week possible Pool office in Cyprus in October

Cons

Sometimes the operation is a bit unprofessional Salary is not fair sometimes

Peak Ace Response

HR Manager

Thanks for your honest feedback, which we really appreciate. We are aware that after our enormous growth of the last months we still have to optimize one or the other process. To do so, your feedback and support are not only welcome but very important. Please feel free to come see us at any time and share your improvement suggestions, so we can talk about what we can do better.

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews

Peak Ace logo

Reviews by Job Title

Peak Ace Photos

+ Add Photo
Peak Ace photo of: Arbeite in gemütlicher Atmosphäre in unserem Berliner Office.
Peak Ace photo of: Einblicke in den Eingangsbereich des frisch bezogenen Teils unseres Offices im Herzen Berlin-Kreuzbergs.
Peak Ace photo of: Vernetze dich bei unseren agentureigenen Meetups mit Kollegen und Online Marketern.
Peak Ace photo of: Bei unseren agentureigenen Meetups warten spannende Vorträge und viel Zeit für Networking.
Peak Ace photo of: Nimm bei Meetups und internationalen Konferenzen an spannenden Vorträgen teil oder werde selbst zum Speaker.
Peak Ace photo of: Tolle Kollegen und Spaß an der Arbeit sind bei uns selbstverständlich.
Peak Ace photo of: Unser Koch verpflegt uns zum Mittagessen viermal die Woche mit frischen regionalen Produkten.

Expert Career Advice

How to Negotiate Your Salary

A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve

How to Write a Resume

Write a Resume Recruiters Can't Resist

Glassdoor has 28 Peak Ace reviews submitted anonymously by Peak Ace employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Peak Ace is right for you.