Peak Concepts Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.1
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I worked with Peak Concepts as a summer intern" (in 7 reviews)

• "It was a fast paced work environment" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "They have no desks in the office - you walk in every morning then within a few minutes you head out to Home Depot (their only client)" (in 5 reviews)

• "If you're looking for a 9-5 punch the clock and go home type of job then this isn't the opportunity for you" (in 3 reviews)

"Great Leadership Team, Awesome Opportunity!"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Denville, NJ
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Denville, NJ

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have grown a whole lot since starting in January. Great culture, leadership team, and there are plenty of opportunities to grow within the company! The staff encourages you to dive into your inner self, and be more comfortable expressing your values.

Cons

You have to put in a lot of work if you truly want to do well and better yourself. Ryan and the staff are incredible! They are always there for advice.

Aug 10, 2018 – Owner

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review Peak Concepts. We are happy to see you are enjoying this team-oriented experience while growing yourself personally, and professionally... More

"Working at Peak"

Current Employee - Client Representative in Denville, NJ

I have been working at Peak Concepts part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at Peak has been a great experience so far! The office environment is so welcoming and everyone there will go out of their way to help you succeed. They focus a lot on personal growth and development, as well as professional.

Cons

If you are not a team-oriented person, the culture of the office may be hard to adjust to.

Jul 27, 2018 – Owner

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on Peak Concepts! We are glad to contribute to your growth and professional development and look forward to your future success... More

"Peak Concepts Keeps It Real!"

Current Employee - Marketing & Events Coordinator in Denville, NJ
    Current Employee - Marketing & Events Coordinator in Denville, NJ

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for! I've gained tons of information and knowledge in the marketing aspect, and continue to grow and become a better professional daily. Team nights are ALWAYS so fun. Many opportunities to grow, travel opportunities are super exciting, and I'm proud to be a part of a great, growing team!

Cons

You have to put the work in, or you won't see the results you want.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, team nights, and motivational tips. Everything about this company is full of opportunity!

Jun 26, 2018 – Owner

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are excited to see you enjoy Peak Concepts and are proud to have you on the team. Keep up the great work, it seems you are doing well!

"Great company to work for"

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Since joining I’ve had a great experience with Peak! The atmosphere & team is extremely positive and encouraging. A perfect place for healthy competition and to expand your knowledge of the Marketing Industry.

Positive Environment
    Plenty of Opportunity for Growth
    Weekly Team Nights!

Cons

I do not have any

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Jun 27, 2018 – Owner

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review Peak Concepts! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to your continued success with us. Keep up the great work and we will... More

"Great Company & Great Team"

Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Rockaway, NJ
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Rockaway, NJ

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Peak Concepts is one of the best companies I've worked for. I have learned so much already, and the company allows for great opportunity, growth and improvement. I remember starting off shy, and now I have broken out of my shell, and am no longer nervous to get in front of the team and start speaking. I am proud to work for a company that values culture, as well as all the team members. I have learned so much from Natasha, the Human Resources Manager, as well as Ryan & the team. Not only are my coworkers my team, but I feel I have made friends as well. I'm excited to see where this opportunity takes me!

Cons

If you are someone who doesn't consistently like to take notes, work on improving yourself, or practice public speaking, I would suggest not working here! Peak Concepts is all about team building, as well as building the individual personally & professionally. The company wants people with positive attitudes!!

Advice to Management

No advice for management! Peak is a great place to learn & grow.

Jun 18, 2018 – Owner

Dear Reviewer,

We are glad to hear that we stand out in all of the companies you have worked for. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Our company... More

"Peak Concepts Marketing Manager"

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing work environment! The culture the company has created is very welcoming and so personal! Everyone that works here is very nice and helped me grow and progress so fast! It is totally performance based and everyone helps you achieve your goals!

Cons

If you don’t have a team mentality or care about impacting others then it will be tough for you to do well. The team culture is very important.

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review our company! We are excited to see where the opportunities in our company take you and we look forward to seeing your continued success... More

"Campaign Manager"

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time

Pros

I have been working at Peak Concepts for about 6 months now and I’ve seen myself grow so much personally and professionally. The team culture is full of positivity and ambition, which makes me excited to come in every day! Definitely looking to make a career out of what the company can offer.

Cons

If you don’t want to be challenged and work hard, don’t work here!

Dear Reviewer,
    Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are so pleased that our company has such a great impact on your profession! Thank you for all your contributions with Team Peak! We... More

"Great opportunity for professional development"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager
    Current Employee - Campaign Manager

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great environment and culture. Lots of opportunity for learning how business works and operates. Learn real life skills that you simply do not learn in high school or college. This place keeps it real, you hear about the things you need to hear not necessary what you want to hear.

Cons

Not typical 9-5 job. So if you are lazy and like complacency do not apply or work here.

Advice to Management

If you can work hard and play hard, this is the place to be. Be a sponge take every opportunity you can get.

Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review Peak Concepts! We are excited to have you on the team and look forward to your continued success! Keep up the great work and positive attitude... More

"Marketing Manager"

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Culture is very TEAM orrientated and a new age way of corporate business. Forward thinking!

Cons

Have to work Saturdays.

Advice to Management

Really enjoy the culture at PEAK. Nothing like any of the other corporate jobs I have worked at.

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review Peak Concepts. We are happy to see you are enjoying this team-oriented experience! Thank you for your positive feedback!

-HR Team

"Sales Rep"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denville, NJ
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denville, NJ

I worked at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None. This company lied about the work that I would be doing.

Cons

I worked here for 6 months just to make money while at school. I wanted marketing experience but this position is solely SALES experience. They have no desks in the office - you walk in every morning then within a few minutes you head out to Home Depot (their only client). Then you walk around and say your "pitch" that they make you memorize trying to get people to buy. You get paid off of COMMISSION. I was not told any of this until after the second interview. I was expected in office marketing work but nope you just are that annoying person in Home Depot going up and bothering customers to purchase the package in order for you to get paid and make commission. Don't be fooled.

Advice to Management

PAY for the weekly outings like most company's do..