Peak Concepts Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.9
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I have been working at Peak Concepts for about 6 months now and I’ve seen myself grow so much personally and professionally" (in 8 reviews)

• "It was a fast paced work environment" (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "They have no desks in the office - you walk in every morning then within a few minutes you head out to Home Depot (their only client)" (in 6 reviews)

• "If you're looking for a 9-5 punch the clock and go home type of job then this isn't the opportunity for you" (in 3 reviews)

1. "Work at Peak Concepts"

I have been working at Peak Concepts part-time

Pros

Peak Concepts has a great work environment with amazing people working for them! They want nothing but success for each individual who works for the company. I love how collaborative the office is as well! Great place to work!

Cons

The job is not for everyone, but you can gain a lot of great experiences from working here!

2. "Experience"

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time

Pros

I've been with Peak Concepts for a little bit now and grew tremendously. The culture of the office is upbeat and exciting. I've never been surrounded with such motivated young adults. What I like the most about Peak is that it's performance driven. How much you put into this business is what you get out. This is a great company to learn and grow from personally and professionally.

Cons

It is not for everyone. The business is a management training program and will only work for those who are actually management material. It takes a lot of hard work, but if you're driven, the sky is the limit.

"Working at Peak"

Current Employee - Client Representative in Denville, NJ

I have been working at Peak Concepts part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at Peak has been a great experience so far! The office environment is so welcoming and everyone there will go out of their way to help you succeed. They focus a lot on personal growth and development, as well as professional.

Cons

If you are not a team-oriented person, the culture of the office may be hard to adjust to.

Jul 27, 2018 – Owner

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on Peak Concepts! We are glad to contribute to your growth and professional development and look forward to your future success... More

"Great company to work for"

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Since joining I’ve had a great experience with Peak! The atmosphere & team is extremely positive and encouraging. A perfect place for healthy competition and to expand your knowledge of the Marketing Industry.

Positive Environment
    Plenty of Opportunity for Growth
    Weekly Team Nights!

Cons

I do not have any

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Jun 27, 2018 – Owner

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review Peak Concepts! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to your continued success with us. Keep up the great work and we will... More

"I’ve never seen so many fake reviews in my life."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denville, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denville, NJ

I worked at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is absolutely nothing positive to say about this place at all.

Cons

Unfortunately empty promises. Do not fall victim and be a sheep.

Advice to Management

You need to stop writing your own reviews it is very transparent you need to write these to fool people into taking the job which is not at all what they promised from the beginning.

Aug 27, 2018 – Owner

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! All of our reviews are written from current and past employees; our management team does not partake in writing any reviews. All... More

"This Job is a Scam all Reviews Are Written by Management"

Current Employee - Home Depot Sales Associate in Denville, NJ
    Current Employee - Home Depot Sales Associate in Denville, NJ

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You'll read this review and will know not to waste your time. You're welcome.

Cons

Looking for new and awesome career opportunities?? Ready to add an awesome and meaningful new job to your resume?? Fresh out of school and looking to start your career?? Well have I got news for you! This place will offer you none of those things!! WooHoo

BUT if you're looking for a place to trick you into thinking it's a legitimate corporate marketing job than this is the place for you. If you saw a job posting with such titles as "Sales and Marketing Coordinator. Marketing Rep, or Marketing and Advertisement Coordinator" guess what? NONE OF THOSE ROLES ACTUALLY EXIST ISN'T THAT AWESOME?? Yes here a Peak Concepts....darn, pesky auto correct...I meant to say here at Home Depot you'll have the opportunity to work Monday-Saturday selling window treatments inside a Home Depot for a whopping $12 an hour!!! Wow think of all the bills you won't be able to pay and that degree you wasting all your time getting. How exciting!! But don't worry this is all a very important marketing campaign disguised in an orange smock.

So if you're looking for a low paying, soul crushing retail job that is masquerading as a corporate marketing job then this is the place for you. If you're looking for an actual job and also have goals, experience, hopes and/or dreams then don't waste your time.

They're not the only company that does this. Be smart and be careful out there people.

Aug 20, 2018 – Owner

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our company! We apologize, as it sounds as if you didn't have the experience you expected interviewing with us. There are a... More

"Peak Concepts Marketing Manager"

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing work environment! The culture the company has created is very welcoming and so personal! Everyone that works here is very nice and helped me grow and progress so fast! It is totally performance based and everyone helps you achieve your goals!

Cons

If you don’t have a team mentality or care about impacting others then it will be tough for you to do well. The team culture is very important.

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review our company! We are excited to see where the opportunities in our company take you and we look forward to seeing your continued success... More

"Campaign Manager"

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time

Pros

I have been working at Peak Concepts for about 6 months now and I’ve seen myself grow so much personally and professionally. The team culture is full of positivity and ambition, which makes me excited to come in every day! Definitely looking to make a career out of what the company can offer.

Cons

If you don’t want to be challenged and work hard, don’t work here!

Dear Reviewer,
    Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are so pleased that our company has such a great impact on your profession! Thank you for all your contributions with Team Peak! We... More

"Great opportunity for professional development"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager
    Current Employee - Campaign Manager

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great environment and culture. Lots of opportunity for learning how business works and operates. Learn real life skills that you simply do not learn in high school or college. This place keeps it real, you hear about the things you need to hear not necessary what you want to hear.

Cons

Not typical 9-5 job. So if you are lazy and like complacency do not apply or work here.

Advice to Management

If you can work hard and play hard, this is the place to be. Be a sponge take every opportunity you can get.

Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review Peak Concepts! We are excited to have you on the team and look forward to your continued success! Keep up the great work and positive attitude... More

"Marketing Manager"

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Culture is very TEAM orrientated and a new age way of corporate business. Forward thinking!

Cons

Have to work Saturdays.

Advice to Management

Really enjoy the culture at PEAK. Nothing like any of the other corporate jobs I have worked at.

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review Peak Concepts. We are happy to see you are enjoying this team-oriented experience! Thank you for your positive feedback!

-HR Team