Peak Concepts Reviews | Glassdoor

"Great company!"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Denville, NJ
    Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Denville, NJ

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You are able to grow from within the company and commission here is wonderful!!!!

Cons

You have to work hard and if your not a hard worker then it’s not for you!

"Work at Peak Concepts"

I have been working at Peak Concepts part-time

Pros

Peak Concepts has a great work environment with amazing people working for them! They want nothing but success for each individual who works for the company. I love how collaborative the office is as well! Great place to work!

Cons

The job is not for everyone, but you can gain a lot of great experiences from working here!

"Bad Owner Ryan Bennett"

Former Employee - Managing Director
    Former Employee - Managing Director

I worked at Peak Concepts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's a good stepping stone. You can learn a lot from the client representatives there.

Cons

The owner (Ryan Bennett) doesn't really known what he is doing. He was put into management before he even qualified and it shows in his work. He does not take responsibility or accountability for what he does. He moves slow and is really awkward when it comes to communication. I would say work there for a month or two and then leave, because that's all you really need from that place. However, the client reps. are great people and you can learn from them.

Advice to Management

Put your people first and they will take care of you ten-fold. Be more transparent and learn from Grant.

Nov 19, 2018 – Owner

Dear Reviewer,

We appreciate your feedback about Peak Concepts, there are different routes individuals can take here with the company, this is true!

Some of the staff may be here to simply... More

"Marketing"

Former Employee - Senior Sales/Marketing Account Executive in North Bergen, NJ
    Former Employee - Senior Sales/Marketing Account Executive in North Bergen, NJ

I worked at Peak Concepts full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Absolute not one. PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!

Cons

Wow where should I begin?
    1st I've been a sales and marketing professional for 15+ years as a top producer and I've never seen such a joke of a "company" in my entire life. The pay is absolutely horrible, between taxes, tolls, driving, working 6 days a week at $12.50 YOUR LOSING MONEY!! 3rd huge turnover, that's the biggest sign of weak, poorly run company. 4th 2 hour BS "inspiring" meetings, music playing with literally 7 people tops in the office. 5th the "boss" tries to sell you on the long term be YOUR own boss dream which is complete nonsense. U work on weekends, you have to attend social and "community service" events after company time. The office is the size of my garage it's a reception room, 2 offices and a "conference" room with a white board. They don't even have a table and chairs, you stand for a 2 hour meeting with your own pen and notepad. Then they email you their "pitch," it's hilarious people. You start by standing for 6 hours in a home depot trying to "market" upscaling a person's kitchen and you get paid a measly $100 if someone comes out to refurbish their kitchen. People it is an absolute farse. I asked someone how many people did this office start off with? Their answer was 40-50, again their are 7 tops left including the manager, so really 6. My 1st meeting not 1 single person in the room was there for over 8 months, 8 months! If these are not florescent RED flags I have no clue what is? Finally there are consistent interviews, multiple ever day. Hey, if you want to completely WASTE your time stop by the office for an interview and if I'm wrong about anything PLEASE write me back bc id love to hear it and I taped the interview, the pitch and the 1st 2 hour meeting.

Advice to Management

Close shop and if you expect grown men to come into the office wearing a suit at least buy a table and chairs for your 2 hour, redundant meetings. A coffee pot would be a nice touch too. People what a JOKE!!!

"Working at Peak"

Current Employee - Client Representative in Denville, NJ

I have been working at Peak Concepts part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at Peak has been a great experience so far! The office environment is so welcoming and everyone there will go out of their way to help you succeed. They focus a lot on personal growth and development, as well as professional.

Cons

If you are not a team-oriented person, the culture of the office may be hard to adjust to.

Jul 27, 2018 – Owner

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on Peak Concepts! We are glad to contribute to your growth and professional development and look forward to your future success... More

"Great company to work for"

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Since joining I’ve had a great experience with Peak! The atmosphere & team is extremely positive and encouraging. A perfect place for healthy competition and to expand your knowledge of the Marketing Industry.

Positive Environment
    Plenty of Opportunity for Growth
    Weekly Team Nights!

Cons

I do not have any

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Jun 27, 2018 – Owner

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review Peak Concepts! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to your continued success with us. Keep up the great work and we will... More

"I’ve never seen so many fake reviews in my life."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denville, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denville, NJ

I worked at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is absolutely nothing positive to say about this place at all.

Cons

Unfortunately empty promises. Do not fall victim and be a sheep.

Advice to Management

You need to stop writing your own reviews it is very transparent you need to write these to fool people into taking the job which is not at all what they promised from the beginning.

Aug 27, 2018 – Owner

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! All of our reviews are written from current and past employees; our management team does not partake in writing any reviews. All... More

"This Job is a Scam all Reviews Are Written by Management"

Current Employee - Home Depot Sales Associate in Denville, NJ
    Current Employee - Home Depot Sales Associate in Denville, NJ

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You'll read this review and will know not to waste your time. You're welcome.

Cons

Looking for new and awesome career opportunities?? Ready to add an awesome and meaningful new job to your resume?? Fresh out of school and looking to start your career?? Well have I got news for you! This place will offer you none of those things!! WooHoo

BUT if you're looking for a place to trick you into thinking it's a legitimate corporate marketing job than this is the place for you. If you saw a job posting with such titles as "Sales and Marketing Coordinator. Marketing Rep, or Marketing and Advertisement Coordinator" guess what? NONE OF THOSE ROLES ACTUALLY EXIST ISN'T THAT AWESOME?? Yes here a Peak Concepts....darn, pesky auto correct...I meant to say here at Home Depot you'll have the opportunity to work Monday-Saturday selling window treatments inside a Home Depot for a whopping $12 an hour!!! Wow think of all the bills you won't be able to pay and that degree you wasting all your time getting. How exciting!! But don't worry this is all a very important marketing campaign disguised in an orange smock.

So if you're looking for a low paying, soul crushing retail job that is masquerading as a corporate marketing job then this is the place for you. If you're looking for an actual job and also have goals, experience, hopes and/or dreams then don't waste your time.

They're not the only company that does this. Be smart and be careful out there people.

Aug 20, 2018 – Owner

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our company! We apologize, as it sounds as if you didn't have the experience you expected interviewing with us. There are a... More

"Peak Concepts Marketing Manager"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Denville, NJ
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Denville, NJ

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing work environment! The culture the company has created is very welcoming and so personal! Everyone that works here is very nice and helped me grow and progress so fast! It is totally performance based and everyone helps you achieve your goals!

Cons

If you don’t have a team mentality or care about impacting others then it will be tough for you to do well. The team culture is very important.

Jun 6, 2018 – Owner

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review our company! We are excited to see where the opportunities in our company take you and we look forward to seeing your continued success... More

"Campaign Manager"

I have been working at Peak Concepts full-time

Pros

I have been working at Peak Concepts for about 6 months now and I’ve seen myself grow so much personally and professionally. The team culture is full of positivity and ambition, which makes me excited to come in every day! Definitely looking to make a career out of what the company can offer.

Cons

If you don’t want to be challenged and work hard, don’t work here!

Jun 6, 2018 – Owner

Dear Reviewer,
    Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are so pleased that our company has such a great impact on your profession! Thank you for all your contributions with Team Peak! We... More