KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Last years job

Jul 28, 2021 - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work great atmosphere real team spirit going on so awesome. I wish it had lasted longer. Prepared me for any sales job

Cons

Hard work really long hours, 12+ hour days, commission only no base pay, no gas compensation, and always changing requirements

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great opportunity

Mar 18, 2021 - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you want to cut your teeth in sales, this is the place. Top notch training, hardcore work environment, if you can do it here you can do it anywhere.

Cons

It's not easy, but it's worth it.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fun place to work!!!

Jan 5, 2021 - Human Resources Coordinator in Norcross, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Upbeat environment! Fun work space for someone coming out of college & a lot of basic business skills learned.

Cons

Longer hours than a normal 9-5

4. 4.0

Tough, but worth it

Sep 26, 2020 - Management Trainee in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training for the job was good, prepared me for having advanced technical conversations with customers who might not have understood before I assisted them.

Cons

None that I can think of

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great

Sep 16, 2020 - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is good very good

Cons

Making sales can be difficulty

6. 5.0

Growth opportunity at Peak! Recent Grad

Oct 29, 2019 - Marketing Coordinator in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Peak has been a great overall experience for me so far. While working at peak someone starts at the ground level while working 1 on 1 with a trainer who is getting really good results to show you how to be good at the job and has the opportunity to be promoted with set qualifications, no seniorities. Keep in mind we are looking for people that walk the walk not just talk the talk when it comes to work ethic and a strong positive attitude. The trainers and management staff go above and beyond when it comes to working with someone and helping them out everyday.

Cons

it definitely helps if you are outgoing, so if you are really not good with talking to people that would be a problem unless you have a really strong desire to learn communication skills.

8 people found this review helpful

President

Hello! We%E2%80%99re thrilled to hear that you%E2%80%99ve had a positive experience working for our company. It is true when you say we offer the training and mentorship necessary for success. We are focused on growing our team into leaders themselves. Thank you again for the positive feedback!

7. 5.0

Set up for success

Nov 5, 2019 - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at peak was a great experience, as a company they are very organized, have a fun team environment, and really set someone up to win with great training. I had to move out of GA and unfortunately was not able to continue but once I'm back in GA I will 100% return. I strongly recommend checking this company out.

Cons

It is a big help if you are outgoing, so if you are not good with people that can handicap you.

10 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for leaving this positive feedback! We were so sad to see you go but wish you the best in your future endeavors and will definitely give a warm welcome as soon as you%E2%80%99re back in GA. Thank you again!

8. 5.0

Outgoing team environment

Oct 30, 2019 - Marketing Specialist in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team environment, great people that always push you to do your best, the money is great last week I made $1,700 after only a short time of training.

Cons

Must be a hard worker , can’t be lazy

7 people found this review helpful

President

Hey there! We%E2%80%99re extremely happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with us! It is true that there is a great potential to earn high compensation at our company. We will definitely keep up with the high payouts and fun team nights!

9. 5.0

Learned a lot

Apr 24, 2019 - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with Peak gave me so much knowledge that I was able to apply to college. I interned with Peak for the winter semester and when I returned to my business classes at GSU I felt like I was light years ahead of my classmates. I was able to talk to my professors about P/L statements, running sales teams, and marketing new business strategies which gave me an advantage.

Cons

It is a full time internship- even though it is paid it was still a lot to balance with my classes during finals

8 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Positive culture and growth oriented

Oct 30, 2019 - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall great team environment and management team!

Cons

If your not a good team player, this might not be a good fit for you .

7 people found this review helpful