Found 397 of over 402 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Real Estate
Real Estate Broker
I am considering a shift from residential sales to development. I want to make myself more marketable. I’m 50, hoping to conserve time and money. There are 1-2 year masters programs that could give me the knowledge needed to land something, but there’s also a real estate accelerator program called the ACRE accelerator for 10% of the cost and provides all the knowledge and financial models that would be used on a day yo day basis. Which is more valuable on a resume to a potential employer?
Got a burning question about PeakMade Real Estate? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with PeakMade Real Estate employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Big company good benefits but that might be it" (in 18 reviews)
- "Training was amazing i loved my time working here" (in 14 reviews)
- "flexible hours as a student" (in 13 reviews)
- "Ample opportunities to receive incentives and bonuses for hitting goals and increasing performance." (in 12 reviews)
- "Great people and a detailed training/mentorship program." (in 11 reviews)
- "Not much cons besides poor management" (in 22 reviews)
- "The pay is horrible and you get looked at as 'lesser than.'" (in 16 reviews)
- "property managers don't care about you and only about how well they are doing that month" (in 14 reviews)
- "Property Manager was able to yell and catch an attitude with residents, but if I were to get in an argument with a resident, the PM was quick to reprimand me!" (in 10 reviews)
- "Upper management is clingy and not fair with promotions or opportunities within the company." (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of PeakMade Real Estate and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Resident Services ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearIndianapolis, IN
Great management, rewarding work, M-F job with paid holidays
None that come to mind
- 5.0Jun 8, 2023National Leasing SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
I've been with the company for almost 6 years both onsite and traveling. They set every individual up for success with the training and amount of resources provided. You get out of it, what you put in. On site you have structure to assist in day-to-day operations and heavy assistance on marketing. You are able to create your network with other team members across the country. As a corporate support team member, I don't get to see the successful properties as much because I'm sent to the ones that need help. In my role I'm able to share our culture and impact up to 10 people on one assignment. The dramatic changes to get properties on the right track to lead to success is one of the highlights of my job. I also enjoy traveling throughout the U.S. and being able to work with different perspectives. This has allowed me to push my professional growth to the next level.
Peak Made is the company for me at this time in my life. They are able to check off all boxes for what I want in a career. With 3rd party management, ownerships vary from property to property. This is the biggest negative impact when ownership needs to overly customized day to day operations.
PeakMade Real Estate Reviews FAQs
PeakMade Real Estate has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 402 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at PeakMade Real Estate to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
83% of PeakMade Real Estate employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PeakMade Real Estate 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.